• 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2017, 12:24 PM
RE: Jake Tapper's a Dick
(08-02-2017 09:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Tapdick's expressions is like
[Image: 1_62_scooby_doo_zpszyhfbrlq.jpg]
and
[Image: CmJu-A9UsAA7rlZ_zpsj132kmdd.jpg]

I watched most of this video and I really tried to be as neutral as possible while listening to what she said.
I keep coming back to the fact that she is highly evasive, and lies seamlessly with a smile.
Between her and Spicer, I don't know how the press or the public will ever get a straight answer about anything.
Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-02-2017, 12:26 PM
(08-02-2017 12:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 11:35 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I'd never heard of him before. I can see why he's a nonentity after watching his debate with Kellyanne Conway on YouTube LOL.

BTW, what's wrong exactly with Conway's face? Was she in a house fire or an auto accident, or is it just plastic surgery gone wrong? She's fucking hideous.

I don't know. It looks like a skull with botox. Maybe she has a eating disorder and covers with botox. It looks strange.

Could just be her blushing in embarrassment about how ridiculous her boss makes her look every day. I see both Conway and Spicer jumping to MSNBC to make bank. soon. Hell KellyCon could make a few million from the National Enquirer with the headline "POTUS Grabbed My Pussy". Spicer too. Yes

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-02-2017, 12:26 PM
(08-02-2017 06:02 AM)julep Wrote:  ... will turn out to be THE fatal misstep of his administration ...

Every preposterous step of his campaign evoked this hope but every one only hardened the nightmare into grim reality. I've abandoned any attempt to gauge Trump outcomes by all the measures that used to apply and just hope we eventually start to recover lost civility of our culture before the orange moron brigade clubs it and the rest of the world to death.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
08-02-2017, 12:29 PM
I've been avoiding any sort of news for fear that I'll see trumps face and immediately throw up on the carpet. Anyway, I was walking through the front room while my husband was watching CBS news and Scott Pelley made this statement at the top of the news hour:

“President Trump told a U.S. military audience that there have been terrorist attacks that no one knows about because the media chooses not to report them. It has been a busy day for presidential statements divorced from reality.”

Here's the rest of Pelley's statement on film. This was two nights ago, I think.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cbs-scott-pel...m-reality/

Every goddam major news organization (not Fox, because it's not even news!) should follow Pelley's example.

The Orange Man is Essentially Nuts. OMEN!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
08-02-2017, 12:41 PM
(08-02-2017 12:26 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 06:02 AM)julep Wrote:  ... will turn out to be THE fatal misstep of his administration ...

Every preposterous step of his campaign evoked this hope but every one only hardened the nightmare into grim reality. I've abandoned any attempt to gauge Trump outcomes by all the measures that used to apply and just hope we eventually start to recover lost civility of our culture before the orange moron brigade clubs it and the rest of the world to death.

I know what you mean, but I'm going to hope anyway. I think the scandal/smoking gun that's going to take him down is going to come from the press. Congress isn't going to have the guts, and he's going to neuter the judiciary. It's going to have to be the press and the leakers.

Let a girl dream...
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
08-02-2017, 01:08 PM
(08-02-2017 12:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've been avoiding any sort of news for fear that I'll see trumps face and immediately throw up on the carpet. Anyway, I was walking through the front room while my husband was watching CBS news and Scott Pelley made this statement at the top of the news hour:

“President Trump told a U.S. military audience that there have been terrorist attacks that no one knows about because the media chooses not to report them. It has been a busy day for presidential statements divorced from reality.”

Here's the rest of Pelley's statement on film. This was two nights ago, I think.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cbs-scott-pel...m-reality/

Every goddam major news organization (not Fox, because it's not even news!) should follow Pelley's example.

The Orange Man is Essentially Nuts. OMEN!

Thanks for posting that. I don’t watch much TV, especially the news, I can’t take it.
Divorced from reality indeed.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-02-2017, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017 02:02 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Conway has about 6 very practiced deflection schticks.
She's got them down pat.
She's a spin-meister par excellance.

It's a case of forest for the trees. He lies repeatedly about everything, and everyone knows it. The day is coming when he will need the public to believe him, and it won't happen. That could be very serious.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-02-2017, 01:53 PM
(08-02-2017 01:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Conway has about 6 very practiced deflection schticks.
She's got them down pat.
She's a spin-eister par excellance.

It's a case of forest for the trees. He lies repeatedly about everything, and everyone knows it. The day is coming when he will need the public to believe him, and it won't happen. That could be very serious.

The scary thing is that I think a significant portion of the public does believe him. They swallow all his shit and ask for more.
08-02-2017, 01:59 PM
(08-02-2017 11:35 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I'd never heard of him before. I can see why he's a nonentity after watching his debate with Kellyanne Conway on YouTube LOL.

BTW, what's wrong exactly with Conway's face? Was she in a house fire or an auto accident, or is it just plastic surgery gone wrong? She's fucking hideous.

She was in a dumpster fire called Trump-Pence 2016.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
08-02-2017, 02:03 PM
(08-02-2017 01:59 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  

She was in a dumpster fire called Trump-Pence 2016.

She went in to the plastic surgeon with a picture of Tammy Fae Baker.
She said "make me look like her". Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.