"Jane, you ignorant slut!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: "Jane, you ignorant slut!"
(02-10-2013 01:38 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 01:31 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Can you prove god exists yet or not?

Can you prove you exist, yet, and are not a long, slow, Poe? Can you prove that I exist? Can you prove that I am not adding to your solipsist paranoia and that even as you read this post of mine, dread, cold fingers creep across your back as twinges of your mortality (immortality) invade your very soul (mind, ratiocination)?

PS. If you say it's self-evident to you that you exist, and it is certainly self-evident to me that I exist, then isn't it true as most Christians say that YOU can prove God exists for yourself?

PPS. Don't you understand, therefore, that when atheists wine (I prefer the Bollinger '53, myself) about Christians proving to them that god exists that they sound, well, lazy? Haven't you heard:

*The Lord helps those who help themselves

*The ultimate high is within

*The greatest love of all, is there inside of me

*Do it until you can't do it no more

*The Kingdom of God is within you

Peace out.

So, is that a no?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
02-10-2013, 02:59 PM
(02-10-2013 01:38 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  *The Lord helps those who help themselves

Peace out.

Look, that didn't work for childeye, and it's not going to work for you.

... this is my signature!
05-10-2013, 01:43 PM
(24-09-2013 03:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 03:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  SNIP

[quote='Chas' pid='384432' dateline='1380057810']
But if he does, I suspect the certificate will only be good for ass wiping.

SNIP and this one for fun: Søren Kierkegaard - Subjectivity, Irony and the Crisis of Modernity.

Kierkegaard, for fun? Blah! There are so many other modern thinkers that would be fun - Wittgenstein, Heidegger, oh so many. Why volunteer for SK Girly? Yuck.

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're an incredible slouch.

Martin Luther was the "father" of two movements - The Reformation and Nazism.
06-10-2013, 06:15 AM
(02-10-2013 01:38 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 01:31 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Can you prove god exists yet or not?

Can you prove you exist, yet, and are not a long, slow, Poe? Can you prove that I exist? Can you prove that I am not adding to your solipsist paranoia and that even as you read this post of mine, dread, cold fingers creep across your back as twinges of your mortality (immortality) invade your very soul (mind, ratiocination)?

PS. If you say it's self-evident to you that you exist, and it is certainly self-evident to me that I exist, then isn't it true as most Christians say that YOU can prove God exists for yourself?

PPS. Don't you understand, therefore, that when atheists wine (I prefer the Bollinger '53, myself) about Christians proving to them that god exists that they sound, well, lazy? Haven't you heard:

Peace out.

And so after 18 pages of drivel, PJ has finally proven something in this forum.

Yes PJ is an ignorant slut.
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
06-10-2013, 07:08 AM
And regarding the thread title...

I'm still waiting for an apology for calling my ex-wife, ignorant.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
07-10-2013, 02:28 PM
(02-10-2013 01:43 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 01:38 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Can you prove you exist, yet, and are not a long, slow, Poe? Can you prove that I exist? Can you prove that I am not adding to your solipsist paranoia and that even as you read this post of mine, dread, cold fingers creep across your back as twinges of your mortality (immortality) invade your very soul (mind, ratiocination)?

Peace out.

Oh joy, word games! His god exists because people exist. Yep, because the burden of proof for an omni-max creator of the universe that exists outside of the universe is the same as what we need to believe in the existence of our neighbors...

Gag me with a spoon, same old broken record. Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along... Drinking Beverage

Nay, but proof awaits... your proof.
07-10-2013, 02:29 PM
(02-10-2013 01:44 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 01:38 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Can you prove you exist, yet, and are not a long, slow, Poe? Can you prove that I exist? Can you prove that I am not adding to your solipsist paranoia and that even as you read this post of mine, dread, cold fingers creep across your back as twinges of your mortality (immortality) invade your very soul (mind, ratiocination)?

Peace out.

So, is that a no?

Nay, but proof awaits... your proof.
07-10-2013, 02:47 PM
(07-10-2013 02:29 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Nay, but proof awaits... your proof.

So then .. you talkin' "fool proof", or "alcohol" proof ?
Surely you're not talking about proof for the object of faith.
Are you really sure you want to say that faith is unnecessary ?

Maybe write us a pamphlet about that, Poohbah.

Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
07-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Jane...I have to tell you...you're an ignorant slut.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
07-10-2013, 09:47 PM
(07-10-2013 02:28 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Nay, but proof awaits... your proof.

Translation: I ain't got SHIT, but watch as I posture like I do!

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]