"Jane, you ignorant slut!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: "Jane, you ignorant slut!"
(07-10-2013 09:47 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 02:28 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Nay, but proof awaits... your proof.

Translation: I ain't got SHIT, but watch as I posture like I do!

I'm watching. Smile No, seriously, I expected better arguments from freethinkers both here and in the original threads--I realy did. The barest effort was made to prove you and others exist--really a double standard when you then make the statement "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof". They don't. These Theist types of claims need mere "proof".

Can you prove you exist WITHOUT philosophy? You ALWAYS insist that Christians give you physical, empirical evidence for metaphysic actions. Yet you cannot provide empirical proof of physical existence? Hmmm... Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 02:43 PM
I answered you, didja miss the memo ? We are perfectly happy not to be able to prove *to you* that we exist, because you're a lunatic. I am perfectly happy that *my* standard of proof for both my and your existence has been satisfied. If you want *us* to believe *your* drivel though, *you* gotta do the work. It's really that simple.
08-10-2013, 04:08 PM
"But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere." - James 3:17

Typical Theist hypocrite , every argument a Christian makes is favouritism (dogma)
I assume the " wisdom from above" is the respected scientist of the time, because GOD certainly does not apply to that gem.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
08-10-2013, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 05:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-10-2013 02:30 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 04:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't argue with PleaseBeJesus because they have not demonstrated the basic skills necessary for proper argumentation.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I read your lack of engagement with me as fear.

(08-10-2013 02:30 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Can you prove you exist WITHOUT philosophy?

Can't prove I exist period, with or without philosophy. Don't make no neverfuck to me. Still gotta get up in the morning and go to work if I wanna get paid. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-10-2013, 02:46 PM
(08-10-2013 04:08 PM)sporehux Wrote:  "But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere." - James 3:17

Typical Theist hypocrite , every argument a Christian makes is favouritism (dogma)
I assume the " wisdom from above" is the respected scientist of the time, because GOD certainly does not apply to that gem.

Your post is almost incomprehensible. What are you asking?
09-10-2013, 02:49 PM
(08-10-2013 02:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  I answered you, didja miss the memo ? We are perfectly happy not to be able to prove *to you* that we exist, because you're a lunatic. I am perfectly happy that *my* standard of proof for both my and your existence has been satisfied. If you want *us* to believe *your* drivel though, *you* gotta do the work. It's really that simple.

What is your standard of proof? You write under a pseudonym, if you are really writing and if you exist. If your standard of proof is so low, you would have become a Theist or Muslim by now, if not a Christian... Big Grin
09-10-2013, 04:08 PM
(09-10-2013 02:49 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 02:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  I answered you, didja miss the memo ? We are perfectly happy not to be able to prove *to you* that we exist, because you're a lunatic. I am perfectly happy that *my* standard of proof for both my and your existence has been satisfied. If you want *us* to believe *your* drivel though, *you* gotta do the work. It's really that simple.

What is your standard of proof? You write under a pseudonym, if you are really writing and if you exist. If your standard of proof is so low, you would have become a Theist or Muslim by now, if not a Christian... Big Grin

If it is that low, you should be able to convince me then, hmm ?
09-10-2013, 08:36 PM
(08-10-2013 02:30 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Can you prove you exist WITHOUT philosophy? You ALWAYS insist that Christians give you physical, empirical evidence for metaphysic actions. Yet you cannot provide empirical proof of physical existence? Hmmm... Drinking Beverage

(09-10-2013 02:49 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  What is your standard of proof? You write under a pseudonym, if you are really writing and if you exist. If your standard of proof is so low, you would have become a Theist or Muslim by now, if not a Christian... Big Grin

(09-10-2013 02:49 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  If it is that low, you should be able to convince me then, hmm ?

(07-10-2013 09:47 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Translation: I ain't got SHIT, but watch as I posture like I do!

Fucking called it... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-10-2013, 10:18 PM
I fart, therefore I am. Nothing stinks in dreams.

What did I win?

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're an incredible slouch.

Martin Luther was the "father" of two movements - The Reformation and Nazism.
10-10-2013, 02:45 PM
(09-10-2013 04:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 02:49 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  What is your standard of proof? You write under a pseudonym, if you are really writing and if you exist. If your standard of proof is so low, you would have become a Theist or Muslim by now, if not a Christian... Big Grin

If it is that low, you should be able to convince me then, hmm ?

Oy. "If not a Christian..." because the standard is high. Empirical, falsifiable, testable. Your standard.