"Jane, you ignorant slut!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: "Jane, you ignorant slut!"
(16-10-2013 12:35 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I see. Yours is the burden of proof since it is evident to arguably between 80 and 99% of people who have ever lived that there is a god.

Yours is the burden of proof since you claim you cannot prove a negative, and therefore, you have nothing to assert for which there is any proof.

The scriptures "laid" no "ground rules'. Every rule, law, and custom IMPORTED into
your holy books existed already in their culture. You cannot name one that was original to your Babble.

Your "burden of proof", is based on the VERY FIRST fallacy that Freshman in high school learn, (and yet you whine about being ridiculed). Maybe you deserve it ? It's called the "argumentum ad populum fallacy" According to you, the burden of proof is on anyone who says the world is flat, as 99% of human used to think that.

Maybe Yale has a remedial program for parents who never learned anything ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2013, 12:35 PM
PJ has no interest whatsoever in an honest discourse of proof at any time as evidenced by his transference of the burden of proof to the mythical 3rd party in question (circular much PJ?) and the person demanding the proof.
[+] 2 users Like devilsadvoc8's post
17-10-2013, 12:40 PM
PJ's TTA report card reads.... Must troll harder.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasphemous Ben's post
17-10-2013, 12:46 PM
(17-10-2013 12:28 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  In the meantime, Jesus offers you proof directly if you ask...
Even 151?!?!? I'm totally in! (But only if he's buying.) [Image: drinking-34.gif]

[Image: Bacardi-151-picture.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 6 users Like Vera's post
17-10-2013, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2013 02:12 PM by guitar_nut.)
(17-10-2013 12:26 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(16-10-2013 02:22 PM)guitar_nut Wrote:  Approximately 78% of all who ever lived were atheist up until the early Egyptians, when the number dropped slightly to 64%. It has since risen to 68% and remains there. This figure also accounts for those who put on an appearance of belief, but actually don't believe and remain silent for fear of social or political consequences.

Like the Russian ballet your post is pure Bolshoi.

Da, comrade. I learn from the best:
Yours is the burden of proof since it is evident to arguably between 80 and 99% of people who have ever lived that there is a god.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
17-10-2013, 03:59 PM
(17-10-2013 12:28 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Ah, but if I provided my testable, falsifiable evidence I'd be proving Jesus is God when I made the condition that you'd have to jump through your hoop first and prove you exist.

In the meantime, Jesus offers you proof directly if you ask...

Oh so it's back to "I can prove it but I won't". Helluva convincing mate. I already told you I don't *care* if you don't believe I exist. Proving stuff to idiots is pretty much a guaranteed fail right from the start. Tell ya what, you jump through a hoop for me, prove you're not an idiot, to *my* satisfaction, and then I still won't care what you think. Deal ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-10-2013, 04:09 PM
"Jane, you ignorant slut!"
(17-10-2013 12:28 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(16-10-2013 05:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  I'm not asking what you heard from other people. I want *your* evidence. You said you'd got it. Testable, falsifiable etc. Either admit that you were lying / don't have a clue what testable means, or produce it.

Ah, but if I provided my testable, falsifiable evidence I'd be proving Jesus is God when I made the condition that you'd have to jump through your hoop first and prove you exist.

I'm asking, where is his proof?

"Laissez nous faire!"

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ever ask another man to live for mine."
[+] 1 user Likes Crimson Flyboy's post
18-10-2013, 10:01 AM
(17-10-2013 04:09 PM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  
(17-10-2013 12:28 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Ah, but if I provided my testable, falsifiable evidence I'd be proving Jesus is God when I made the condition that you'd have to jump through your hoop first and prove you exist.

I'm asking, where is his proof?

FFS you're not asking properly duh, you should be asking with an open heart and a pure mind...... or something as absofuckinglutely pathetic!!
[+] 1 user Likes Blasphemous Ben's post
18-10-2013, 11:41 AM
(18-10-2013 10:01 AM)Blasphemous Ben Wrote:  
(17-10-2013 04:09 PM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  I'm asking, where is his proof?

FFS you're not asking properly duh, you should be asking with an open heart and a pure mind...... or something as absofuckinglutely pathetic!!

Oh, totally.

And if you don't get the answer you're supposed to, clearly you were asking wrong.

No true Scotsman would use that sort of argument, that's for sure.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
21-10-2013, 02:44 PM
(17-10-2013 12:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-10-2013 12:35 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I see. Yours is the burden of proof since it is evident to arguably between 80 and 99% of people who have ever lived that there is a god.

Yours is the burden of proof since you claim you cannot prove a negative, and therefore, you have nothing to assert for which there is any proof.

The scriptures "laid" no "ground rules'. Every rule, law, and custom IMPORTED into
your holy books existed already in their culture. You cannot name one that was original to your Babble.

Your "burden of proof", is based on the VERY FIRST fallacy that Freshman in high school learn, (and yet you whine about being ridiculed). Maybe you deserve it ? It's called the "argumentum ad populum fallacy" According to you, the burden of proof is on anyone who says the world is flat, as 99% of human used to think that.

Maybe Yale has a remedial program for parents who never learned anything ?

I cannot name an original rule from the scriptures? Who before the Bible said salvation was by faith without religious rituals/deeds/works?