Janeway I am dissapointed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Janeway I am dissapointed
(09-04-2014 11:35 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 10:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It would have nice if Krauss had investigated a little more about the producer of the film before he agreed to appear. He can back peddle all he wants to now, but it doesn't change a thing.

Saying you didn't believe the barn door was open is useless once the horse is gone, especially when all you had to do is look out a window and see the door was in fact open.

Kate Mulgrew...who knows why she'd lend her voice to something like that. She's an actress...period. Maybe she needs money, maybe as she now claims, was duped. Maybe she knew from the start and didn't give a shit because it kept her lights on and pool warmed for another month and all this back peddling is just to placate people.

Yes, she released a statement saying she doesn't agree with the premise. Big fucking deal. In the this day and age there isn't any excuse that's really valid. But she'll just blame her agent for that.

I'm rewatching Voyager on Netflix and I'm half way through the first season, and have to say I'm starting to recall why I didn't like it as much as Next Generation. There was a lot of 'woo' in that show.

They set up the interview under false pretenses, similar to how Dawkins appears in Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.

As for Mulgrew, aside from a few actors who make it super big, acting doesn't pay that well and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to stay afloat. I guess she needed a gig between Broadway shows or television or movies. That's life.

It's not as though she was a scientist, or a starship captain. She's a freakin' actress.

Get a grip, people. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post