Japan’s earthquake shifted balance of the planet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2011, 12:34 AM
RE: Japan’s earthquake shifted balance of the planet
(15-03-2011 08:54 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 09:32 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Last week's devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan has actually moved the island closer to the United States and shifted the planet's axis.

That's hard to even get your brain around. :/

Not for me. All earthquakes create shifts in the earth. The US and Japan have been moving closer to eachother ever since the super-continent Pangaea broke up and started drifting away from each other.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2011, 01:45 PM

(15-03-2011 11:42 AM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 10:55 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Guys , I already asked this in a different thread , but how can we donate and help ?

Is there a Red Cross in Japan ?
What organisations are helping right now ?

Anything else we can do ?

you could send your prayers.
[Image: rofl.gif]

HA.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's so horrible, but so hilarious.
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2011, 08:25 PM
It should also be pointed out that following the Chistchurch earthqauake (Of all the places God chose to have an eartquake) looting was rife. Police had be be bought in from Australia to control it.
On the otherhand Japan one of the most secular countries in the world there was no report of looting.
29-03-2011, 02:27 AM
(15-03-2011 10:55 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Guys , I already asked this in a different thread , but how can we donate and help ?

Is there a Red Cross in Japan ?
What organisations are helping right now ?

Anything else we can do ?

Yes. But I chose to go through my job. (Parent company in Japan). They were multiplying donations by 3!

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.