Japan - 15 killed in knife attack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: Japan - 15 killed in knife attack
(27-07-2016 04:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 02:43 AM)adey67 Wrote:  To be fair mate it was partially my fault the thread got derailed, mea culpa mea maxima culpa Weeping

Maaaate. When I get you alone I'll get the cricket bat, and we can play cricket. Big Grin

Great idea and our American friends wouldn't have a clue what we were doingBig Grin So long as it is cricket and not Aussie rules football, that sport is fucking brutal only Strines are tough enough to play that Bowing
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2016, 05:55 AM
(27-07-2016 05:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 04:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Maaaate. When I get you alone I'll get the cricket bat, and we can play cricket. Big Grin

Great idea and our American friends wouldn't have a clue what we were doingBig Grin So long as it is cricket and not Aussie rules football, that sport is fucking brutal only Strines are tough enough to play that Bowing

I think you're gonna be surprised by Aussie rules cricket too Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-07-2016, 06:46 AM
Damn Commonwealth and its vassal states always managing to turn every thread into a cricket debate,

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
27-07-2016, 07:00 AM
(26-07-2016 04:21 PM)Banjo Wrote:  By page two, this had turned into an American gun debate.

Get over yourselves. It's not always about you.

Meanwhile in Japan.....

As I already noted, though, the thread was started by an American who makes no secret of being a pro-gun extremist. It was an American gun debate right from the start, and I'm pretty sure that was its entire purpose. It really couldn't have gone any other way.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post