Japan earthquake: Video shows Fukushima nuclear plant explosion, relief efforts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2011, 01:50 PM

Japan earthquake: Video shows Fukushima nuclear plant explosion, relief efforts
LA Times Link (With Video)March 12

Between this and all the unrest in the Middle East, it's the end of the world as we knew it. Bring on what's next!Tongue (Listens for all the happy feet as Fundies dance to the tune of Armageddon's approach. Rolleyes )
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2011, 02:00 PM
RE: Japan earthquake: Video shows Fukushima nuclear plant explosion, relief efforts
Geez, when talking about nuclear energy, I've never thought about it on areas where natural disasters are inevitable. It's so easy to be a proponent of it when you're living in a place where earthquakes are merely measurable.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2011, 02:28 PM
RE: Japan earthquake: Video shows Fukushima nuclear plant explosion, relief efforts
(12-03-2011 02:00 PM)Kikko Wrote:  Geez, when talking about nuclear energy, I've never thought about it on areas where natural disasters are inevitable. It's so easy to be a proponent of it when you're living in a place where earthquakes are merely measurable.
Japan is very poor on fossil energy. Nuclear power is more a necessity then an option there.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply