Japanese hostages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2015, 03:16 PM
Japanese hostages
Did anyone see this photo of the Japanese hostages? Kinda looks like the shadows on their necks contradict each other. Possibly 2 light sources?
Just a conspiracy theory I stumbled upon earlier today.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Japanese hostages
(23-01-2015 03:16 PM)Ocean theRAPIST Wrote:  Did anyone see this photo of the Japanese hostages? Kinda looks like the shadows on their necks contradict each other. Possibly 2 light sources?
Just a conspiracy theory I stumbled upon earlier today.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're using lights to illuminate the subject, to compensate for harsh contrast as a result of direct sunlight. That's a fairly basic technique.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
24-01-2015, 07:12 AM
Good observation - but indeed - it's probably multiple lights . Most likely it's taken indoors and staged to look outdoors.

In the day of the Predator drone - these assholes have figured out that running around doing such things outdoors is a bit hazardous to their health..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-01-2015, 07:49 AM
I feel bad for any of the hostages. Having said that Japan has the right attitude, don't cave in. I wish Europe would learn that lesson.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post