Jason Bonham and the Led Zeppelin Experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2016, 10:35 PM
Jason Bonham and the Led Zeppelin Experience
I am a Led Zeppelin fan, grew up listening to them, mostly after they broke up. And for the longest time I thought Jason's cover band would be lame, but tonight my brother had an extra ticket and I went. It was not lame. The lead singer sounded a lot like Plant, Jason played drums a lot like his father, and they played just about every popular Zeppelin song possible. Almost a three-hour show. I'm real glad I went.

Anyone else caught this act?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
07-06-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Jason Bonham and the Led Zeppelin Experience
(07-06-2016 10:35 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I am a Led Zeppelin fan, grew up listening to them, mostly after they broke up. And for the longest time I thought Jason's cover band would be lame, but tonight my brother had an extra ticket and I went. It was not lame. The lead singer sounded a lot like Plant, Jason played drums a lot like his father, and they played just about every popular Zeppelin song possible. Almost a three-hour show. I'm real glad I went.

Anyone else caught this act?

I just checked out a few videos on YT. The band sounds great, wish the video and audio quality was better.
I'd go see them if I got the chance. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply