Jdog's Great Tit Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Jdog's Great Tit Thread
(21-06-2016 10:23 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 10:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'll see if i can change the title of the thread. But I need some suggestions. Should it just be called The Great Tit Thread or something else? Consider

"JDog's The Tits" sounds good.

Fixed.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
21-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Poor JDog. I think I owe him a pizza Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-06-2016, 10:37 PM
(21-06-2016 10:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Poor JDog. I think I owe him a pizza Smile

Yes, yes you do.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
22-06-2016, 05:46 AM
(21-06-2016 10:07 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 09:01 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  As much as I appreciate Jenny and Chas' tits I feel that it's necessary to bring your attention to The Bearded Tit

[Image: Bearded%20Tit%2012.jpg]

And the Tit Berrypecker

[Image: PNG05800b%20Tit%20Berrypecker%20Male%20(...2012-L.jpg]

That is a beautiful pair of tits you have there. So fluffy!

I notice that one tit is male, and one tit is female. Is that how you like your tits?

Well spotted! Yes, it is. If you keep your tits properly paired like that you will find yourself with a whole handful of smaller tits in short order.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
22-06-2016, 05:47 AM
Is the titmouse a cavity dweller? Do they live in titmouseholes?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
22-06-2016, 09:21 AM
Oh good, I thought the great tits thread had sagged a bit, but I see people are still posting Thumbsup Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
22-06-2016, 09:30 AM
(22-06-2016 05:46 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 10:07 PM)Aliza Wrote:  That is a beautiful pair of tits you have there. So fluffy!

I notice that one tit is male, and one tit is female. Is that how you like your tits?

Well spotted! Yes, it is. If you keep your tits properly paired like that you will find yourself with a whole handful of smaller tits in short order.

Small tits... big tits. All tits are great!

I wonder if the little tits are as proportionally round as full as the bigger tits in your picture.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
22-06-2016, 09:35 AM
(22-06-2016 05:47 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Is the titmouse a cavity dweller? Do they live in titmouseholes?

I don't know about the titmouse, but most tits prefer to nestle into cup-shaped nests, such as this one. Notice how snug the tits feel in their cup.

[Image: Blue_Tit_Nest_14.05.11a.jpg]

.... I don't think I can stop this on my own.
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
22-06-2016, 09:36 AM
I deserve a reward, because I knew it was about the bird before even clicking on it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
22-06-2016, 09:38 AM
(22-06-2016 09:35 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 05:47 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Is the titmouse a cavity dweller? Do they live in titmouseholes?

I don't know about the titmouse, but most tits prefer to nestle into cup-shaped nests, such as this one. Notice how snug the tits feel in their cup.

[Image: Blue_Tit_Nest_14.05.11a.jpg]

.... I don't think I can stop this on my own.

Oh I just love baby birds. I could just kiss em all in a rapid fashion.