Jdog's Great Tit Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Jdog's Great Tit Thread
yes one must be careful when cupping tits.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2016, 03:49 PM
(21-06-2016 10:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  What's the plural of "titmouse"? Consider

I consulted an expert on this matter and she informed me that the plural for titmouse is even more iregular than you might expect. It comes from the problems created by a compound word made from two word which both have irregular plurals themselves. "Teetsmouse" sounds unpleasant and was commonly mistaken for a singular. "Titmice" sounds less pleasant and led to several embarassing incidents with pest control services. "Teetsmice" is the worst of both worlds. After much heated debate on the subject the IBTC formally adopted the term "boosombeasts" during their 1966 convention.

Even more controversy has been caused by the correct collective noun. It's patently ridiculous to have "flocks" or "flights" of boosombeasts. The "bounce", "jiggle" and "wobble" have all met with wide acceptance. The appropriate term is determined by the size of the tits being described so problems arise if you have tits of different sizes.

You may occasionally see the deprecated term "cleavage" still in use but it is only appropriate for the rare occasions when you only have two tits.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
22-06-2016, 03:51 PM
boosombeasts.
<giggle>
22-06-2016, 03:51 PM
(22-06-2016 03:49 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 10:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  What's the plural of "titmouse"? Consider

I consulted an expert on this matter and she informed me that the plural for titmouse is even more iregular than you might expect. It comes from the problems created by a compound word made from two word which both have irregular plurals themselves. "Teetsmouse" sounds unpleasant and was commonly mistaken for a singular. "Titmice" sounds less pleasant and led to several embarassing incidents with pest control services. "Teetsmice" is the worst of both worlds. After much heated debate on the subject the IBTC formally adopted the term "boosombeasts" during their 1966 convention.

Even more controversy has been caused by the correct collective noun. It's patently ridiculous to have "flocks" or "flights" of boosombeasts. The "bounce", "jiggle" and "wobble" have all met with wide acceptance. The appropriate term is determined by the size of the tits being described so problems arise if you have tits of different sizes.

You may occasionally see the deprecated term "cleavage" still in use but it is only appropriate for the rare occasions when you only have two tits.

Thank you for your scholarly research. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-06-2016, 04:00 PM
(22-06-2016 03:33 PM)skyking Wrote:  yes one must be careful when cupping tits.

Good technique and a properly sized cup are vital. One of the simpler solutions is that naked tits don't suffer from cup crowding as you can see below.

[Image: Tufted_Titmouse_Hatchlings_18.327195923_std.JPG]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
22-06-2016, 04:53 PM
I'm really liking the tits in this thread.

(22-06-2016 09:36 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I deserve a reward, because I knew it was about the bird before even clicking on it.

Same. Tongue

☆☆☆
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
22-06-2016, 05:11 PM
(22-06-2016 04:53 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I'm really liking the tits in this thread.

(22-06-2016 09:36 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I deserve a reward, because I knew it was about the bird before even clicking on it.

Same. Tongue

You both win the golden boobie award Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-06-2016, 05:22 PM
(22-06-2016 05:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 04:53 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I'm really liking the tits in this thread.

Same. Tongue

You both win the golden boobie award Wink

Uh yeah, nice try, Jenny. Everyone knows there's no such thing as a golden boobie. There's only the blue booby.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=698427]
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
22-06-2016, 05:23 PM
I wonder how long this thread will go until it dies out.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
22-06-2016, 05:25 PM
ornithologists on both sides of the pond are baffled by unusual behavior in the tit community. The titmouse is known to mate for life, and yet they will congregate outside the mating couple with other birds, often of other species for no apparent reason. This is not for food, nor safety; there seems to be no evolutionary advantage offered by these random gatherings of a few birds. Often they are seen outside pubs and bowling alleys, at the park in most any weather.
And yet, individual birds that do not engage in these groupings are often the ones at a disadvantage when feeding or choosing nesting sites. Scientists are seeing but the tip if the iceberg, but it would be pointless to speculate on unsupported evidence of these so called "boosom buddy" groupings.
A proposed double blind study may get to the bottom of this strange behavior.