13-01-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Je Suis Charlie
Je suis Baga.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2015, 12:23 PM
(13-01-2015 10:56 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Thanks to Chas for the share.

Excellent.

Je suis Charlie.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
13-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Anonymous are gonna 'track down and kill' every single terrorist? How will they know they're terrorists? They gonna go through due legal process? Somehow I doubt it. So Anonymous are just another fucking stupid hate group same like all the others who are now proposing to commit murder for some nebulous concept of justice. Fuck them.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-01-2015, 01:34 PM
(13-01-2015 12:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  Anonymous are gonna 'track down and kill' every single terrorist? How will they know they're terrorists? They gonna go through due legal process? Somehow I doubt it. So Anonymous are just another fucking stupid hate group same like all the others who are now proposing to commit murder for some nebulous concept of justice. Fuck them.

Anonymous is using "righteous hatred" as far as I'm concerned. Terrorists need to be hunted down like mad dogs and fucking destroyed.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
13-01-2015, 01:51 PM
(13-01-2015 01:34 PM)Free Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 12:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  Anonymous are gonna 'track down and kill' every single terrorist? How will they know they're terrorists? They gonna go through due legal process? Somehow I doubt it. So Anonymous are just another fucking stupid hate group same like all the others who are now proposing to commit murder for some nebulous concept of justice. Fuck them.

Anonymous is using "righteous hatred" as far as I'm concerned. Terrorists need to be hunted down like mad dogs and fucking destroyed.

... Well let's just trust they don't identify innocent people as terrorists right? 'Cos that would never happen Dodgy

Mob justice, vigilante justice is no justice at all. It's just violence with some fuck-retarded justification offered for it, no different from cutting off a journalist's head so the West will 'take notice'.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
13-01-2015, 01:52 PM
(13-01-2015 01:34 PM)Free Wrote:  

Some might argue that hunting down anyone like a mad dog IS terrorism.

Who decides who's the hunter and the hunted? Surely not terrorists?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
13-01-2015, 01:59 PM
(13-01-2015 12:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 11:57 AM)gofish! Wrote:  I wouldn't bother. As much as I applaud their gesture in this specific instance, they are not the force they claim to be.

Do not ask how I know as I will not share that information.

You could share it anonymously. Drinking Beverage

No I can't sorry. Professional reasons.

I just want to offer this advice to those considering it. The downside far outweighs the upside.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
13-01-2015, 02:01 PM
hmmm, Consider

I see both sides to this. Consider

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
13-01-2015, 02:11 PM
(13-01-2015 01:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 01:34 PM)Free Wrote:  Anonymous is using "righteous hatred" as far as I'm concerned. Terrorists need to be hunted down like mad dogs and fucking destroyed.

Some might argue that hunting down anyone like a mad dog IS terrorism.

Who decides who's the hunter and the hunted? Surely not terrorists?

Yes, it IS the terrorists. They started this shit, and if we don't go all schizo on their asses they will continue this shit.

Enough with the fucking political correctness, because it is political correctness that keeps making the public turn a blind eye to the truth of Islam. Religion of peace? Muslims are peaceful? Are you fucking me?

All the terrorists are doing is PRACTICING TRUE ISLAM!

A spade is a fucking spade. Hunt the fuckers down and slaughter their asses.

13-01-2015, 02:19 PM
Nice to see you practicing true humanism there brother Free.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post