Je Suis Charlie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Je Suis Charlie
(13-01-2015 02:11 PM)Free Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 01:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Some might argue that hunting down anyone like a mad dog IS terrorism.

Who decides who's the hunter and the hunted? Surely not terrorists?

Yes, it IS the terrorists. They started this shit, and if we don't go all schizo on their asses they will continue this shit.

Enough with the fucking political correctness, because it is political correctness that keeps making the public turn a blind eye to the truth of Islam. Religion of peace? Muslims are peaceful? Are you fucking me?

A spade is a fucking spade. Hunt the fuckers down and slaughter their asses.

It's not political correctness.

Remember, a great many Religous people view atheists as a far bigger threat to freedom than Muslims. I'm not saying they are correct, I'm saying that they are among the vast majority of people whom I DON'T want to be choosing who lives, and who's slaughtered like a rabid animal.

I'm also not claiming that Islam is a peaceful religion. However, many Muslims ARE peaceful, even though they follow an atrocious doctrine. So I'm compelled to ask, are YOU willing to choose who live and dies? Will you base those decisions on the acts of individuals, or will you have to choose certain criteria (for example, being Muslim) to facilitate the elimination of terrorists?

I'm not tryin to have a go at you Free. Just trying to point out how far from simple the answers are. I don't think you even believe "hunting them down and slaughtering their asses" is a feasible solution. At least not until you find a better way to figure out who "They" are in the first place.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
13-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Oh come on now Stark, let's just get out there and kill people randomly in the name of free speech and world peace #jesuischarlie

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-01-2015, 02:40 PM
(13-01-2015 02:22 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 02:11 PM)Free Wrote:  Yes, it IS the terrorists. They started this shit, and if we don't go all schizo on their asses they will continue this shit.

Enough with the fucking political correctness, because it is political correctness that keeps making the public turn a blind eye to the truth of Islam. Religion of peace? Muslims are peaceful? Are you fucking me?

It's not political correctness.

Fucking right it is. The American Government constantly avoids pointing out the obvious about Saudi Arabia; it is a fucking hell-hole for breading terrorists.

The main Qur'an in Saudi Arabia is know as the Hilali Khan version. Here is exactly what the Qur'an teaches:

“Guide us to the straight path, The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favour, not of those who have evoked (Your) anger (the Jews) or of those who are astray (the Christians)."

And you wonder why Christians are getting their heads chopped off? Why Israel is constantly forced to defend itself?

This bullshit in Saudi Arabia is precisely why we have this terrorist problem. This translation of the Qur'an that they all use teaches racism, hatred, supremacist-ism, and also to "kill the enemies of Allah wherever you find them."

This political correctness turns a blind eye to this reality all in the name of what?

Oil!

It's all about the fucking money, and never about the truth.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
13-01-2015, 02:44 PM
I can see why you only quoted the first line I wrote. Apparently it's all you read. Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
13-01-2015, 02:47 PM
(13-01-2015 02:44 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I can see why you only quoted the first line I wrote. Apparently it's all you read. Dodgy

It's all that matters. The rest of what you said is pointless.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
13-01-2015, 02:49 PM
What the fuck Free? You'd not even heard of these journalists before they were killed and now you're prepared to go full rambo in their holy name?

I like how you've appropriated the truth for yourself too. Anyone who disagrees is some kinda government stooge who's bent on political correctness... Can't possibly hold actual opinions can we?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-01-2015, 02:52 PM
(13-01-2015 01:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 01:34 PM)Free Wrote:  Anonymous is using "righteous hatred" as far as I'm concerned. Terrorists need to be hunted down like mad dogs and fucking destroyed.

... Well let's just trust they don't identify innocent people as terrorists right? 'Cos that would never happen Dodgy

Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out? Consider

Quote:Mob justice, vigilante justice is no justice at all. It's just violence with some fuck-retarded justification offered for it, no different from cutting off a journalist's head so the West will 'take notice'.

If we don't have the rule of law, we don't have civilisation.

But hunting down a killer is qualitatively different than cutting off a journalist's head. Drinking Beverage

If Anonymous were to use the technology to identify the people and to disrupt their communications and finances, I'm OK with that.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-01-2015, 02:57 PM
(13-01-2015 02:49 PM)morondog Wrote:  What the fuck Free? You'd not even heard of these journalists before they were killed and now you're prepared to go full rambo in their holy name?

I like how you've appropriated the truth for yourself too. Anyone who disagrees is some kinda government stooge who's bent on political correctness... Can't possibly hold actual opinions can we?

Look, you know very little about me, just as many people here.

But I know Islam inside and out. I spent many years assisting on its investigation and pointing out its shortfalls. I wrote many articles, and spoke to many Islamic scholars.

And you, like most people, are eating the hype about Islam being a religion of peace like a bowl of chocolate pudding.

Sure, you can see many westernized Muslims who were born and raised here and integrated into Western society as being harmless. But that is not the fucking problem here. They are practicing a watered down version of Islam, and not the real Islam in Saudi Arabia and in various places in the Middle East.

I suggest you study this Islam, and learn a few things.

13-01-2015, 02:59 PM
(13-01-2015 02:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 01:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... Well let's just trust they don't identify innocent people as terrorists right? 'Cos that would never happen Dodgy

Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out? Consider

Quote:Mob justice, vigilante justice is no justice at all. It's just violence with some fuck-retarded justification offered for it, no different from cutting off a journalist's head so the West will 'take notice'.

If we don't have the rule of law, we don't have civilisation.

But hunting down a killer is qualitatively different than cutting off a journalist's head. Drinking Beverage

If Anonymous were to use the technology to identify the people and to disrupt their communications and finances, I'm OK with that.

Fucking "A."

Thumbsup

13-01-2015, 03:00 PM
(13-01-2015 02:11 PM)Free Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 01:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Some might argue that hunting down anyone like a mad dog IS terrorism.

Who decides who's the hunter and the hunted? Surely not terrorists?

Yes, it IS the terrorists. They started this shit, and if we don't go all schizo on their asses they will continue this shit.

All the terrorists are doing is PRACTICING TRUE ISLAM!

It's more complicated than "they started this shit" And it depends on how far back you want to go into history to get to the "start". If you go back over 100 years then western nations were over in their desert backing one powerful sheik over another powerful sheik in a huge power struggle. One of the reasons we've continued to occupy this area of the world is mostly because they had the oil that we needed. Yet it's still a thousand time more complicated than that.

The world is a very small place these days. With internet and social networking sites we are in each others faces now and it's bound to create tension and a jostling for position and control. This doesn't make killing innocent people ok though.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.