Je Suis Charlie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Je Suis Charlie
(13-01-2015 03:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 02:11 PM)Free Wrote:  Yes, it IS the terrorists. They started this shit, and if we don't go all schizo on their asses they will continue this shit.

Enough with the fucking political correctness, because it is political correctness that keeps making the public turn a blind eye to the truth of Islam. Religion of peace? Muslims are peaceful? Are you fucking me?

All the terrorists are doing is PRACTICING TRUE ISLAM!

A spade is a fucking spade. Hunt the fuckers down and slaughter their asses.

It's more complicated than "they started this shit" And it depends on how far back you want to go into history to get to the "start". If you go back over 100 years then western nations were over in their desert backing one powerful sheik over another powerful sheik in a huge power struggle. One of the reasons we've continued to occupy this area of the world is mostly because they had the oil that we needed. Yet it's still a thousand time more complicated than that.

The world is a very small place these days. With internet and social networking sites we are in each others faces now and it's bound to create tension and a jostling for position and control. This doesn't make killing innocent people ok though.

Have I aid anything about killing "innocent" people?

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2015, 03:13 PM
(13-01-2015 02:57 PM)Free Wrote:  And you, like most people, are eating the hype about Islam being a religion of peace like a bowl of chocolate pudding.
Lucky you're here to save me hmm? Dodgy I make up my own mind.

Quote:Sure, you can see many westernized Muslims who were born and raised here and integrated into Western society as being harmless. But that is not the fucking problem here. They are practicing a watered down version of Islam, and not the real Islam in Saudi Arabia and in various places in the Middle East.

I suggest you study this Islam, and learn a few things.
I suggest you sweetly go fuck yourself with your sanctimonious crap. I may not have visited or have access to the same sources as you but I know bullshit when I see it, and you stink of it. Politically correct enough for you?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-01-2015, 03:37 PM
(13-01-2015 03:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 02:57 PM)Free Wrote:  And you, like most people, are eating the hype about Islam being a religion of peace like a bowl of chocolate pudding.
Lucky you're here to save me hmm? Dodgy I make up my own mind.

Just keep eating. And when the truth hits you, let's just hope someone you care about isn't getting his fucking head chopped off, okay?

Thumbsup

Quote:
Quote:Sure, you can see many westernized Muslims who were born and raised here and integrated into Western society as being harmless. But that is not the fucking problem here. They are practicing a watered down version of Islam, and not the real Islam in Saudi Arabia and in various places in the Middle East.

I suggest you study this Islam, and learn a few things.
I suggest you sweetly go fuck yourself with your sanctimonious crap. I may not have visited or have access to the same sources as you but I know bullshit when I see it, and you stink of it. Politically correct enough for you?

Sanctimonious? Now that is bullshit.

There is nothing I have said that I can't conclusively demonstrate to be true.

Go eat some more fucking pudding.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
13-01-2015, 04:03 PM
(13-01-2015 03:37 PM)Free Wrote:  Just keep eating. And when the truth hits you, let's just hope someone you care about isn't getting his fucking head chopped off, okay?

Thumbsup
Ah yes, the good old "You'll be sorry" defence Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-01-2015, 04:30 PM
(13-01-2015 04:03 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 03:37 PM)Free Wrote:  Just keep eating. And when the truth hits you, let's just hope someone you care about isn't getting his fucking head chopped off, okay?

Thumbsup
Ah yes, the good old "You'll be sorry" defence Rolleyes

It's not a defense. If the events regarding Islamists in Paris, Australia, Canada and with ISIS & Al Queda over the past few months haven't taught you anything yet, then nobody can help you to understand at all.

And in case you haven't noticed, this extremism is spreading and it will get worse.

Much worse.

And that's is all the evidence you should require.

Now stop eating, and start thinking.

13-01-2015, 04:49 PM
(13-01-2015 03:02 PM)Free Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 03:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It's more complicated than "they started this shit" And it depends on how far back you want to go into history to get to the "start". If you go back over 100 years then western nations were over in their desert backing one powerful sheik over another powerful sheik in a huge power struggle. One of the reasons we've continued to occupy this area of the world is mostly because they had the oil that we needed. Yet it's still a thousand time more complicated than that.

The world is a very small place these days. With internet and social networking sites we are in each others faces now and it's bound to create tension and a jostling for position and control. This doesn't make killing innocent people ok though.

Have I aid anything about killing "innocent" people?

No. Not at all. I was just responding the Muslim situation and your comment that "they started this shit". It's such a complex situation and there is no easy fix. The whole problem goes back to the damn Crusades, maybe even further back.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
13-01-2015, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 05:17 PM by Free.)
(13-01-2015 04:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 03:02 PM)Free Wrote:  Have I aid anything about killing "innocent" people?

No. Not at all. I was just responding the Muslim situation and your comment that "they started this shit". It's such a complex situation and there is no easy fix. The whole problem goes back to the damn Crusades, maybe even further back.

The problem goes right back to Muhammad.

Muhammad was a poor man who idolized the Christian and Jewish leaders who were in Medina previous to the Islamic revolution. He seen that they were making money from their preaching in the streets and churches. Many of those Christians and Jews were professing to be prophets, and they were the ones making the most money.

So Muhammad decided that he should become a prophet. He was an excellent poet, so he would disappear inside this certain cave and start writing his prophecies in the form of poetry. After he would write a few verses, he would come out and proclaim himself a prophet and start preaching. This was still before he called it Islam.

A few people started believing him, but the Christians and Jews were on to his scam and ridiculed him. This only inspired him to write more poetry, and preach more, until he had enough followers so that if anyone ridiculed him, his followers would attack.

Soon, he had enough followers, and enough hatred for Christians and Jews, that he started raiding Jewish/Christian caravans out in the desert. He justified these raids by simply writing another verse for his Qur'an. When he raided the caravans, he would have all males killed, take all the females, and all the booty.

What he would do with the booty was keep like 25% for himself, and tell his followers to split the rest between them. This became quite lucrative for his followers, which would attract even more followers, and therefore they moved on from caravans to raiding small towns. Eventually, he would conquer cities and all of Arabia.

He would destroy any Jew or Christian who opposed him. If they did not oppose him, they would therefore have to submit to his "Sharia Law," which meant they would have to pay a special tax to live in "his land."

And today, Islam is still practiced exactly that way in Arabia.

That is true Islam and that is why we have terrorists.

13-01-2015, 05:16 PM
I am sick and tired of the US and UK media going out of their way to imply that it is legitimate to take offence at in the non-insulting depiction of some so-called prophet who lived, died and married a six year old more than one and half thousand years ago now.

Islam isn't special and it isn't deserving of special privileges. In fact, it is the easiest of all faiths to ridicule and Charlie's latest cover exercises considerable constraint in that context. The clerics in Saudi Arabia, meanwhile, are issuing fatwa's against snowmen.

If you don't like being mocked, stop being insanne.

Please click and sign this petition:

Demand an End to Self-Censorship
13-01-2015, 05:52 PM
(13-01-2015 05:14 PM)Free Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 04:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  No. Not at all. I was just responding the Muslim situation and your comment that "they started this shit". It's such a complex situation and there is no easy fix. The whole problem goes back to the damn Crusades, maybe even further back.

The problem goes right back to Muhammad.

Muhammad was a poor man who idolized the Christian and Jewish leaders who were in Medina previous to the Islamic revolution. He seen that they were making money from their preaching in the streets and churches. Many of those Christians and Jews were professing to be prophets, and they were the ones making the most money.

So Muhammad decided that he should become a prophet. He was an excellent poet, so he would disappear inside this certain cave and start writing his prophecies in the form of poetry. After he would write a few verses, he would come out and proclaim himself a prophet and start preaching. This was still before he called it Islam.

A few people started believing him, but the Christians and Jews were on to his scam and ridiculed him. This only inspired him to write more poetry, and preach more, until he had enough followers so that if anyone ridiculed him, his followers would attack.

Soon, he had enough followers, and enough hatred for Christians and Jews, that he started raiding Jewish/Christian caravans out in the desert. He justified these raids by simply writing another verse for his Qur'an. When he raided the caravans, he would have all males killed, take all the females, and all the booty.

What he would do with the booty was keep like 25% for himself, and tell his followers to split the rest between them. This became quite lucrative for his followers, which would attract even more followers, and therefore they moved on from caravans to raiding small towns. Eventually, he would conquer cities and all of Arabia.

He would destroy any Jew or Christian who opposed him. If they did not oppose him, they would therefore have to submit to his "Sharia Law," which meant they would have to pay a special tax to live in "his land."

Come on free at least provide some references for these assertions.
13-01-2015, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 06:47 PM by Free.)
(13-01-2015 05:52 PM)photon9 Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 05:14 PM)Free Wrote:  The problem goes right back to Muhammad.

Come on free at least provide some references for these assertions.

I assumed that most people would know.

It's called the Sunnah of the Prophet.

It's called The aHadith

Most atheists can tell you almost anything about Christianity, but not many know much at all about its angry sibling, Islam.

Edit: You can also simply go to Muhammad on Wikipedia to get the gist.

[+] 1 user Likes Free's post