Jeb Bush looking at running for 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Jeb Bush looking at running for 2016
(02-01-2015 01:43 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 11:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You do know japan is less racist right?

No it really isn't. Japan is a monoethnic, with non-Japanese making up about 1.6% of the population (source). Japan has huge ethnic issues. I highly suggest you try reading something before making such ignorant statements in the future.

It is first let us go over the fact that japan's number 1 t.v commerical actor at a time was black. Yeah watch

and that there is a whole thing in japan where it is inspired by black culture . Let us also not exclude the fact that european culture is also popular there. The only ethnic issue in japan is if you are korean or chinese, and even then that doesn't really fly much.

Now the U.S. This is a country where second you here a white cop shoot a black man out of self defense there are riots, because of race. The same country that still has segregated proms in the south. The same country that pays one race less than the other. The same country tries to keep immigrants out because of there race. I can go on about american racism, that is the problem. America has negros, yet very little non negros here are into it. Only reason some are is because they see it as cool on T.V. Japan seems to be more interested in it than non african-americans, yet they don't even live there.

Also me show you the fact that people who live therethat are gaijins see no racism.

Yeah so I am ignorant yet you have done no reasearch into japan to even get into racism there. Is there racism in japan? Sure, but it is more out of ignorance than feeling superior, compared to america which is racist out of both. I have been into this issue for years as I want to live there. If america was less racist than japan, I would not have my eyes set out on it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2015, 06:29 PM
(21-12-2014 02:32 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 06:12 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Like I give a shit.

The last Bush was a catastrophy and this one probably isnt a slightest bit better in any way.

Your opinion on America and our presidents means nothing. Bow down to the greatest nation on earth.

America, owning Germany since April 6, 1917.

Suck my cock Cletus!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
02-01-2015, 08:50 PM
(02-01-2015 02:28 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 01:43 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  No it really isn't. Japan is a monoethnic, with non-Japanese making up about 1.6% of the population (source). Japan has huge ethnic issues. I highly suggest you try reading something before making such ignorant statements in the future.

It is first let us go over the fact that japan's number 1 t.v commerical actor at a time was black. Yeah watch

and that there is a whole thing in japan where it is inspired by black culture . Let us also not exclude the fact that european culture is also popular there. The only ethnic issue in japan is if you are korean or chinese, and even then that doesn't really fly much.

Now the U.S. This is a country where second you here a white cop shoot a black man out of self defense there are riots, because of race. The same country that still has segregated proms in the south. The same country that pays one race less than the other. The same country tries to keep immigrants out because of there race. I can go on about american racism, that is the problem. America has negros, yet very little non negros here are into it. Only reason some are is because they see it as cool on T.V. Japan seems to be more interested in it than non african-americans, yet they don't even live there.

Also me show you the fact that people who live therethat are gaijins see no racism.

Yeah so I am ignorant yet you have done no reasearch into japan to even get into racism there. Is there racism in japan? Sure, but it is more out of ignorance than feeling superior, compared to america which is racist out of both. I have been into this issue for years as I want to live there. If america was less racist than japan, I would not have my eyes set out on it.

So because a black guy sells them cheetos they are not racist? And what else do you have; a few vloggers to vouch for Japan's tolerance. Is that the best source you can find? Despite being only 14% of the population (source) two of America's top paid actors are black, including the #2 top paid actor (source). America's top three athletes are black (source).

But don't worry, they hate all foreigners there, so at least blacks and white can be equally hated, similar to how blacks and Indians used to both be hated in America.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
02-01-2015, 09:08 PM
(02-01-2015 08:50 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 02:28 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  It is first let us go over the fact that japan's number 1 t.v commerical actor at a time was black. Yeah watch

So because a black guy sells them cheetos they are not racist? And what else do you have; a few vloggers to vouch for Japan's tolerance. Is that the best source you can find? Despite being only 14% of the population (source) two of America's top paid actors are black, including the #2 top paid actor (source). America's top three athletes are black (source).

But don't worry, they hate all foreigners there, so at least blacks and white can be equally hated, similar to how blacks and Indians used to both be hated in America.

First, you ignored the racist problems in america

Second, those bloggers are black and white and show there is no racism like that in japan, that is why I used them. They all live in fucking japan! They know how it works and so far the japs don't hate blacks and whites, other wise they would not enjoy black and european culture and would not date them. Trust me they date whites and blacks in japan. Those bloggers lived,breathed,ate,fucked,and suffered with the japanese. So who should I take japanese racism from, a boy who is not even 18 that has no clue how the world works, or people telling there experiences in japan, speaking japanese, with japanese friends and love partners and who know the culture? So who is correct you or them? So far it seems they are more reliable.

In fact ask anyone. Hey anyone who is not res who would you trust on how a country works, someone who never visited a country before or people who live there and have been living there for a while? EK, moron, girly, who sounds more reliable?

Third, the problem is that if they where racist then they would not allow a black man in the first place. America has black people on top because even america is tolerant towards race, however comparing the treatment of blacks, japan does it better than america. At least there are not segregated proms in the land of the rising sun.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-01-2015, 10:04 PM
Two more people I can't stand running president. What else is new? Hilary vs. Bush. 'puke'
06-01-2015, 12:31 PM
(17-12-2014 12:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  'Murica!

It's so fucking retarded that it will happen. Your country is literally that retarded.

I hate when I have to agree with you.