Jebuss, come out and play

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Jebuss, come out and play
(06-01-2015 07:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  Eish Hughsie, must be tough hanging out with people who disappoint you on such a regular basis huh? Rolleyes

Read my post above yours and with in mind here is my response; you have no idea how demoralising it is.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2015, 07:44 AM
I would also be interested in knowing who Jebuss is. Mostly so I can work out how accurate my assesment of him(?) is from a larger selection of posts.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
06-01-2015, 07:47 AM
(06-01-2015 04:50 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 08:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  Do we really need Veridishit links?

No, I think not. Leave his loony crap on his site.

Or I could post links to whatever the hell I wanna post links to, especially when it's my own work.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with that option.

Just carry on with being Ego®'s bitch. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2015, 08:01 AM
(06-01-2015 07:27 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 07:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Siding with a snake to wallow in ignorant misapplied self righteousness will produce its own reward.

Ironic, I would call an atheist who attacks any and all theists they meet for little to no reason someone who is wallowing in "ignorant misapplied self righteousness".

But I guess it's only me and every other person on the planet who is a remotely decent person that would understand that.

Jebuss is obviously poe-ing it, an appropriate position considering Egor's own confession here earlier.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
06-01-2015, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 08:10 AM by Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue.)
^Poe: Also plausible.

Confession? I missed something.

Edit: I understand now. I kinda ignored that Transendence thread first time around. Yeah; that's kinda bullshit.

Would the links he's dropping in every Randi-damned post count as spaming?

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
06-01-2015, 08:19 AM
(06-01-2015 08:03 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Would the links he's dropping in every Randi-damned post count as spaming?

Perhaps if there wasn't a clique in the forum team keeping him around as a token example of their misguided idea of tolerance and free speech

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
06-01-2015, 05:55 PM
(06-01-2015 08:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 08:03 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Would the links he's dropping in every Randi-damned post count as spaming?

Perhaps if there wasn't a clique in the forum team keeping him around as a token example of their misguided idea of tolerance and free speech

Ooops, my bad...I thought you were talking about someone else...either way, the like stands. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-01-2015, 05:25 AM
Jeeebuss, come out to plaaay
[Image: warriors-o.gif]

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 6 users Like ClydeLee's post
07-01-2015, 09:40 AM
(05-01-2015 02:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm guessing you're here Jebuss. In fact, I have an inkling who you may be.

If I'm right in thinking you'll read this then click here, I'm asking a question about you (not to you) but I'd be interested to hear your input anyway, either here or there.

If there's anyone else wanting to discuss the point then don't be shy.

This is off topic but please approve my request to like...not be a mod on that forum. And have fun with that Christian Global Mod. He's a real charmer. Undecided

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
07-01-2015, 10:41 AM
(07-01-2015 09:40 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 02:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm guessing you're here Jebuss. In fact, I have an inkling who you may be.

If I'm right in thinking you'll read this then click here, I'm asking a question about you (not to you) but I'd be interested to hear your input anyway, either here or there.

If there's anyone else wanting to discuss the point then don't be shy.

This is off topic but please approve my request to like...not be a mod on that forum. And have fun with that Christian Global Mod. He's a real charmer. Undecided

You're a smart girl, Losty. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post