Jebuss, come out and play

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Jebuss, come out and play
(07-01-2015 09:40 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 02:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm guessing you're here Jebuss. In fact, I have an inkling who you may be.

If I'm right in thinking you'll read this then click here, I'm asking a question about you (not to you) but I'd be interested to hear your input anyway, either here or there.

If there's anyone else wanting to discuss the point then don't be shy.

This is off topic but please approve my request to like...not be a mod on that forum.

Huh What happened? Did they just randomly mug you and give you a crown?

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
07-01-2015, 11:47 AM
(07-01-2015 09:40 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 02:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm guessing you're here Jebuss. In fact, I have an inkling who you may be.

If I'm right in thinking you'll read this then click here, I'm asking a question about you (not to you) but I'd be interested to hear your input anyway, either here or there.

If there's anyone else wanting to discuss the point then don't be shy.

This is off topic but please approve my request to like...not be a mod on that forum. And have fun with that Christian Global Mod. He's a real charmer. Undecided

Maybe you should take that up with them and not here. Consider

Also - told ya so.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
07-01-2015, 11:57 AM
AW: RE: Jebuss, come out and play
(07-01-2015 11:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe you should take that up with them and not here. Consider
She did. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
07-01-2015, 12:38 PM
(07-01-2015 11:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 09:40 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  This is off topic but please approve my request to like...not be a mod on that forum. And have fun with that Christian Global Mod. He's a real charmer. Undecided

Maybe you should take that up with them and not here. Consider

Also - told ya so.

I took it up with "them" there, but the "them" who can approve my request to not be a mod is Hughsie so I just thought I would try to catch him here since he started a thread about that forum.

Also - yes, yes you did

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-01-2015, 02:34 PM
(06-01-2015 08:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Perhaps if there wasn't a clique in the forum team keeping him around as a token example of their misguided idea of tolerance and free speech

Actually, that "misguided clique" is the only reason people like you are still here. And if you think I'm joking then lol.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-01-2015, 03:25 PM
I guess Jebuss has slunk away with their tail between their legs, pity. Drinking Beverage

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
07-01-2015, 03:31 PM
Jebuss is obnoxious. I don't see how trying to pick a fight with him here would do anything but incite more stupidity. I say you just ignore him or ban him.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-01-2015, 03:34 PM
(07-01-2015 03:31 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Jebuss is obnoxious. I don't see how trying to pick a fight with him here would do anything but incite more stupidity. I say you just ignore him or ban him.

My question on The Veridican wasn't simply a cheap shot at them, it was a serious question and I would love to hear their take on things, I'd find it interesting. Hence my desire to entice them out, looks like they don't have the balls to answer though unfortunately. Undecided

Best
Worst
07-01-2015, 04:09 PM
(07-01-2015 02:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 08:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Perhaps if there wasn't a clique in the forum team keeping him around as a token example of their misguided idea of tolerance and free speech

Actually, that "misguided clique" is the only reason people like you are still here. And if you think I'm joking then lol.

There ain't no people like me. First I read that my continued membership directly benefitted, to which I thought, well, there you go... Speaking of "there you go," what happened to your fuchsia and your self entitlement? You're looking kinda teal right now... dare I hope the clique is cracked and you got bounced?

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-01-2015, 04:13 PM
(07-01-2015 04:09 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  There ain't no people like me. First I read that my continued membership directly benefitted, to which I thought, well, there you go... Speaking of "there you go," what happened to your fuchsia and your self entitlement? You're looking kinda teal right now... dare I hope the clique is cracked and you got bounced?

I stepped down, by my own choice. I wasn't pushed to it, I made the decision based on this forum no longer being the same place as when I signed up.

Oh, and if you don't understand how what you call the "clique" is the only thing that kept you here than you are even more retarded than I already thought, which is some achievement. If you honestly need it spelled out for you then let me know, I seriously struggle to believe anyone could be dumb enough not to see though.

Best
Worst