Jebuss, come out and play

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Jebuss, come out and play
(07-01-2015 03:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 03:31 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Jebuss is obnoxious. I don't see how trying to pick a fight with him here would do anything but incite more stupidity. I say you just ignore him or ban him.

My question on The Veridican wasn't simply a cheap shot at them, it was a serious question and I would love to hear their take on things, I'd find it interesting. Hence my desire to entice them out, looks like they don't have the balls to answer though unfortunately. Undecided

I believed your question on there was an honest question (I wanted to like it but the 'like' feature wasn't available. I also believe that you are smart enough to know that someone who signed up to that forum just to be obnoxious is not going to give you any type of real answer.
Your thread title and your "they don't have the balls" comment make me not so convinced about your intentions here...I mean, if you're coming here just to start drama with Jebuss, then you've thrown away your own right to be offended by what he's doing at Veridican, as it appears you are doing the same thing here.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2015, 04:26 PM
(07-01-2015 04:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Oh, and if you don't understand how what you call the "clique" is the only thing that kept you here than you are even more retarded than I already thought, which is some achievement. If you honestly need it spelled out for you then let me know, I seriously struggle to believe anyone could be dumb enough not to see though.

You write that as if I give a shit either way. The belief you should be struggling with is the one left behind by this fiasco, that you're just a tool of someone like Egor.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-01-2015, 04:28 PM
(07-01-2015 04:25 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I believed your question on there was an honest question (I wanted to like it but the 'like' feature wasn't available. I also believe that you are smart enough to know that someone who signed up to that forum just to be obnoxious is not going to give you any type of real answer.
Your thread title and your "they don't have the balls" comment make me not so convinced about your intentions here...I mean, if you're coming here just to start drama with Jebuss, then you've thrown away your own right to be offended by what he's doing at Veridican, as it appears you are doing the same thing here.

It's more my frustration at seeing someone who is apparently an atheist acting in a way that is to the detriment of atheists everywhere. I struggle to understand such actions.

The point is moot now though anyway.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-01-2015, 04:31 PM
(07-01-2015 04:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You write that as if I give a shit either way. The belief you should be struggling with is the one left behind by this fiasco, that you're just a tool of someone like Egor.

Yes, I'm just a tool of someone else. I'm totally known for being so easy to coerce and control. It's been one of my hallmarks in my time here. Again, you've reached a new level of stupid in my eyes.

Btw, I notice your strange writing style vanishes as you get angry. It's not the spontaneous and natural way you write at all is it? It's your only way of disguising that you actually have nothing of note to say. You're letting the mask slip Cuntor. Yes

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
07-01-2015, 04:37 PM
(07-01-2015 04:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 04:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You write that as if I give a shit either way. The belief you should be struggling with is the one left behind by this fiasco, that you're just a tool of someone like Egor.

Yes, I'm just a tool of someone else. I'm totally known for being so easy to coerce and control. It's been one of my hallmarks in my time here. Again, you've reached a new level of stupid in my eyes.

Btw, I notice your strange writing style vanishes as you get angry. It's not the spontaneous and natural way you write at all is it? It's your only way of disguising that you actually have nothing of note to say. You're letting the mask slip Cuntor. Yes

Never really noticed that I had a strange writing style; beyond the original meth-induced evaluations. Ain't no mask, I know I ain't got much to say. Tongue

living word
07-01-2015, 04:39 PM
I have been here some 3 years and haven't found the "clique" yet.

I feel so left out!

Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
07-01-2015, 04:44 PM
(07-01-2015 04:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  I have been here some 3 years and haven't found the "clique" yet.

I feel so left out!

Facepalm

Maybe you and I could start our own clique.....but what would we call it??

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-01-2015, 04:46 PM
(07-01-2015 04:44 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 04:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  I have been here some 3 years and haven't found the "clique" yet.

I feel so left out!

Facepalm

Maybe you and I could start our own clique.....but what would we call it??

The cliquish cliqueless?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-01-2015, 04:53 PM
(07-01-2015 02:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 08:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Perhaps if there wasn't a clique in the forum team keeping him around as a token example of their misguided idea of tolerance and free speech

Actually, that "misguided clique" is the only reason people like you are still here. And if you think I'm joking then lol.

If you seriously considered banning HoC, you're even more out of touch than I thought.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-01-2015, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 05:09 PM by Hughsie.)
(07-01-2015 04:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  If you seriously considered banning HoC, you're even more out of touch than I thought.

Not what I was saying at all. Love the fact that what I was saying went straight over your head. Try again.

Point applies to you as well in fact.

Best
Worst