Jebuss, come out and play

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Jebuss, come out and play
(07-01-2015 04:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I stepped down, by my own choice.

And a grateful public thanks you for that.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-01-2015, 05:21 PM
(07-01-2015 04:57 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 04:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  If you seriously considered banning HoC, you're even more out of touch than I thought.

Not what I was saying at all. Love the fact that what I was saying went straight over your head. Try again.

Point applies to you as well in fact.

What is your point?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2015, 05:29 PM
(07-01-2015 05:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  What is your point?

Think of practically any other forum on the internet. Do you think they would have just allowed the kind of attacks that you have launched on the FT and it's members over the past few years? No, practically any other forum would have quashed them. If you were Admin here would you have allowed such attacks? I can't say for definite but I highly doubt it.

The very free speech you attacked was the only thing that allowed you to have your say so vitriolically for such sustained periods. You were almost like someone who wanted their life-support removed when they were still hooked up to it. I get the feeling you never saw the irony in that.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-01-2015, 05:30 PM
^Who are the FT?

(07-01-2015 09:40 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 02:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm guessing you're here Jebuss. In fact, I have an inkling who you may be.

If I'm right in thinking you'll read this then click here, I'm asking a question about you (not to you) but I'd be interested to hear your input anyway, either here or there.

If there's anyone else wanting to discuss the point then don't be shy.

This is off topic but please approve my request to like...not be a mod on that forum. And have fun with that Christian Global Mod. He's a real charmer. Undecided

I'm not being dismissive; stepping away when somebody is being an arsehole is entirely sensible, were you really expecting to be repeated with respect? By anybody christian there?

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
07-01-2015, 05:33 PM
(07-01-2015 05:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 05:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  What is your point?

Think of practically any other forum on the internet. Do you think they would have just allowed the kind of attacks that you have launched on the FT and it's members over the past few years? No, practically any other forum would have quashed them. If you were Admin here would you have allowed such attacks? I can't say for definite but I highly doubt it.

The very free speech you attacked was the only thing that allowed you to have your say so vitriolically for such sustained periods. You were almost like someone who wanted their life-support removed when they were still hooked up to it. I get the feeling you never saw the irony in that.

You still don't understand anything I said. It wasn't about speech, it was about behavior.

Had I been admin, I would have listened to what the members wanted, something you failed at.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-01-2015, 05:35 PM
(07-01-2015 04:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Btw, I notice your strange writing style vanishes as you get angry. It's not the spontaneous and natural way you write at all is it? It's your only way of disguising that you actually have nothing of note to say. You're letting the mask slip Cuntor. Yes

Nice to shed that whole 'code of conduct' concept isn't it?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-01-2015, 05:39 PM
(07-01-2015 05:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  You still don't understand anything I said. It wasn't about speech, it was about behavior.

Had I been admin, I would have listened to what the members wanted, something you failed at.

If you disagree then that's fine. I have no desire to argue the point.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
07-01-2015, 05:40 PM
(07-01-2015 05:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Nice to shed that whole 'code of conduct' concept isn't it?

So liberating to be able to say what I think whenever I feel like it. You have no idea.

Best
Worst
07-01-2015, 05:41 PM
(07-01-2015 05:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 05:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Nice to shed that whole 'code of conduct' concept isn't it?

So liberating to be able to say what I think whenever I feel like it. You have no idea.

And now we can all do the same. You have no idea. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-01-2015, 05:43 PM
(07-01-2015 05:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And now we can all do the same. You have no idea. Big Grin

Since the Vets got removed you weren't actually held to the CoC, you know that right?

Best
Worst