Jeff Hanneman Memorial

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2014, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 03:30 AM by ELK12695.)
Jeff Hanneman Memorial
On this day May the second 2014, it has been one year since Jeff Hanneman's tragic departure; the death of arguably greatest song and lyrical writer in heavy metal, and my musical hero. I am intending to keep this thread alive and post here every May .2. I'll also play a Slayer song on drums in memory of him. I decided to play a cover of Bloodline this year. I don't give two fucks if this one has a few errors in it:

Original song:

I also hope that the other members here that I know like Slayer post something in his honor too.

I and many others miss you Jeff. Slayer cannot exsist fullblooded without you.

FUCKIN' SLAYER

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like ELK12695's post
02-05-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Jeff Hanneman Memorial
Sounds pretty good despite the few errors toward the end. I bet it's really hard to record with double bass so I defiantly applaud you for pulling it off so well! Bowing I think in memory of Jeff Hanneman I'll go out and get me some Slayer. My music collection needs to be built with good music and I do believe Slayer is what it needs! Thanks for sharing the awesomeness!

[Image: notagain.gif]
02-05-2014, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 10:23 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Jeff Hanneman Memorial
[Image: pour-some-beer-out-for-homies.jpg]

I don't know about dancing, but perhaps you've played drums for Jeff in your dreams, Even!

[Image: Corbis-42-25758611.jpg?size=67&u...68786fb63e]

Thrash with Jeff H. in my dreams...
Listen to his hallowed strings...
[Image: smiley-cool11.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post