Jeff Sessions endorses Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Jeff Sessions endorses Donald Trump
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...story.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-02-2016, 05:58 AM
(29-02-2016 01:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...story.html

Yeah, that.

And for those not familiar with the author, George F. Will is a Pulitzer Prize-winning conservative journalist.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-02-2016, 06:45 AM
(29-02-2016 05:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 01:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...story.html

Yeah, that.

And for those not familiar with the author, George F. Will is a Pulitzer Prize-winning conservative journalist.

Out of curiosity ...
Quote: If Trump is the Republican nominee in 2016, there might not be a conservative party in 2020 either.

... this is a bad thing, because?

29-02-2016, 06:54 AM
(29-02-2016 06:45 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 05:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, that.

Out of curiosity ...
Quote: If Trump is the Republican nominee in 2016, there might not be a conservative party in 2020 either.

Never said it was a bad thing. In fact nothing would please me more, than to watch the destruction of the Hypocrite Republican Party which has continued to reach new lows in the recent past : St. Ronald Reagan, who constantly bitched about a 'ballanced budget', but never introduced one, to the Neo-cons who dragged the US into the waste of lives and treasure, known as the Iraq War, to the Tea Party fiascoes of the more recent past to the battle of the asylum escapees, in 2016.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-02-2016, 07:04 AM
(29-02-2016 06:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 06:45 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Out of curiosity ...

Never said it was a bad thing. In fact nothing would please me more, than to watch the destruction of the Hypocrite Republican Party which has continued to reach new lows in the recent past : St. Ronald Reagan, who constantly bitched about a 'ballanced budget', but never introduced one, to the Neo-cons who dragged the US into the waste of lives and treasure, known as the Iraq War, to the Tea Party fiascoes of the more recent past to the battle of the asylum escapees, in 2016.

Indeed.

So, logically, I guess that Trump will be getting your vote then.

Yes

29-02-2016, 07:07 AM
(29-02-2016 07:04 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 06:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Never said it was a bad thing. In fact nothing would please me more, than to watch the destruction of the Hypocrite Republican Party which has continued to reach new lows in the recent past : St. Ronald Reagan, who constantly bitched about a 'ballanced budget', but never introduced one, to the Neo-cons who dragged the US into the waste of lives and treasure, known as the Iraq War, to the Tea Party fiascoes of the more recent past to the battle of the asylum escapees, in 2016.

Indeed.

Yes

No.
They can and will self-destruct without my help.

29-02-2016, 07:10 AM
Jeff stopped doing sessions in the 90's, guys. NoNoNo

[Image: e9b0540e0422432f2f2e18007f1cf634.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-02-2016, 07:26 AM
(29-02-2016 07:04 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 06:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Never said it was a bad thing. In fact nothing would please me more, than to watch the destruction of the Hypocrite Republican Party which has continued to reach new lows in the recent past : St. Ronald Reagan, who constantly bitched about a 'ballanced budget', but never introduced one, to the Neo-cons who dragged the US into the waste of lives and treasure, known as the Iraq War, to the Tea Party fiascoes of the more recent past to the battle of the asylum escapees, in 2016.

Indeed.

Yes

No. His candidacy will rip the party apart.

His election would rip the country apart.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-02-2016, 07:47 AM
(28-02-2016 10:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  He might have a better chance than Cruz, but it is still a miniscule one. He is alienating all but the dimmest in the rank and file of the Republican Party and his endorsements are from politicians who have waited to place their bets and are looking out for themselves.

Yeah, I don't see Trump removing the wedge between the two wings of the Republican party, but I also don't see Cruz doing anything but driving that wedge deeper. That's the entity of Curz's actions in the Senate.

(28-02-2016 10:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  Should he get elected President, he will get no support from Democrats in the House or Senate; he won't be uniting anything.

Trump is a really weird candidate. When he's saying the most extreme things possible on the campaign trail, I see next to no support for him from the left (and from a lot of people on the right). But looking at his stances in the past, he sides with Democrats on a bunch of issues. So, if he hasn't changed his mind on those issues, I could see him actually supporting the Dems on stuff like healthcare or abortion (he's flip-flopped on this, but it might be a thing for the primaries). Of course, he'd then lose all support from the right.
29-02-2016, 09:56 AM
(29-02-2016 05:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Yeah, that.

Yeah but he's an atheist or "non" so he's not a real GOP fitting cobservative. You know how that means everything

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson