Jeff Sessions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Jeff Sessions
(18-11-2016 10:08 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm also composing a "letter of discontent" and will have as many people sign it as possible. Then I'm taking the letter physically down to the Senators office and hand it to the office manager.

You mean in DC? Ain't you in the land of elves and ents? Which Senator? All of them? Send them to me and I can courier them for you. Make sure they are double-wrapped with a label on the inside wrap saying "For Your Eyes Only" and traces of baby powder. And put an elementary school as the return address. I guarantee it'll get read. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2016, 11:15 AM
(18-11-2016 11:11 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 10:08 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm also composing a "letter of discontent" and will have as many people sign it as possible. Then I'm taking the letter physically down to the Senators office and hand it to the office manager.

You mean in DC? Ain't you in the land of elves and ents? Which Senator? All of them? Send them to me and I can courier them for you. Make sure they are double-wrapped with a label on the inside wrap saying "For Your Eyes Only" and traces of baby powder. And put an elementary school as the return address. I guarantee it'll get read. Big Grin
Girly, you just gave me a great idea. Now where's my box of crayons.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-11-2016, 11:20 AM
(18-11-2016 11:15 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 11:11 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You mean in DC? Ain't you in the land of elves and ents? Which Senator? All of them? Send them to me and I can courier them for you. Make sure they are double-wrapped with a label on the inside wrap saying "For Your Eyes Only" and traces of baby powder. And put an elementary school as the return address. I guarantee it'll get read. Big Grin
Girly, you just gave me a great idea. Now where's my box of crayons.

Use your off hand to write it. Letters cut from random newspapers and magazines are good too.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post