Jehovah’s Witnesses using anti-gay cartoon to indoctrinate kids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Jehovah’s Witnesses using anti-gay cartoon to indoctrinate kids
Jehovah’s Witnesses using anti-gay cartoon to indoctrinate kids and using them to evangelize to other children.

"The Jehovah’s Witnesses have poured money into funding a cartoon that teaches kids to oppose gay parenting and try to “change” homosexuals.

The religious group, which is known for its door-to-door evangelizing, and that has claimed that gay people are ‘child abusers’, now has a series of highly-polished videos on its website teaching ‘lessons’ to kids."

One video in the series is aimed at young children – and encourages them to “Become Jehovah’s Friend” by opposing same-sex parenting.

The ‘lesson’ features a girl speaking to her mother after her friend reveals she has same-sex female parents." continued on link...

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/03/wat...3fbfde4225

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: Jehovah’s Witnesses using anti-gay cartoon to indoctrinate kids
Ugh. I don't understand why someone would do this. Sadcryface
08-05-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Jehovah’s Witnesses using anti-gay cartoon to indoctrinate kids
(08-05-2016 08:10 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Ugh. I don't understand why someone would do this. Sadcryface

Just goes to show that you aren't a raging bigot.

They did this because they've realized that targetting adult minds isn't working anymore. Some imbecile seems to have thought that targetting children would be better but hasn't quite thought through the consequences of trying to indoctrinate kids with hatred and intolerance. I hope that they enjoy the howling mob of angry parents soon to descend upon them.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post