Jehovah's Witness inside the house!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: Jehovah's Witness inside the house!
(01-10-2013 10:38 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  As an "ex-JW"...

I can say, Satanists don't frighten them... they just encourage them.

If there's one thing they hate, its Pagans... put up a wicker man, some standing stones and maybe a chalk giant with a big dick. That's likely to ward them off.
huh, thats exactly what I was afraid of. Any theatrics and I just might get a vigil outside or repeated visits. Halloween is coming up, maybe I should start decoratingSmile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: Jehovah's Witness inside the house!
(20-09-2013 10:01 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  They come by at least 2 or 3 times a month and well..my mom lets them in most of the time. Other times we know its them and pretend we're not home which has become harder since we have a dog that barks at everything outside and just doesn't stop. Mom is christian but not the church going type and she knows I'm an atheist and we pretty much have a good laugh when they leave. But really.. I'd rather they not come by to waste their and my time again. Any suggestions or has anyone had a similar encounter?

Yea.. i was visiting family in VA ( i am from the UK ) and walking along the road on the way to the store and this large black crown victoria pulls up in front of me and two gents in dark suites got out...i thought..police...INS??? First one smiled and said "Have you heard the news!!" I smiled back and said "not today" and walked past them with a giggle..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply