Jehovah's Witnesses have an issue with Smurfs

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
03-09-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Jehovah's Witnesses have an issue with Smurfs
Quote:Trololololololo

Does someone have some examples of magnificent atheist and apatheists acheivements during the Holocaust in the camps?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
(03-09-2013 12:53 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Trololololololo

Does someone have some examples of magnificent atheist and apatheists acheivements during the Holocaust in the camps?

Perhaps it's just me, but I fail to see any correlation between your (baited) question and Jehovah's Witnesses and/or Smurfs. So, I'll throw it up here...

.....here it comes.....

Offtopic

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
03-09-2013, 04:27 PM
(03-09-2013 01:15 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 12:53 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Does someone have some examples of magnificent atheist and apatheists acheivements during the Holocaust in the camps?

Perhaps it's just me, but I fail to see any correlation between your (baited) question and Jehovah's Witnesses and/or Smurfs. So, I'll throw it up here...

.....here it comes.....

Offtopic

I think he's trying to divert attention from those little blue demons. Tongue

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Abdul Alhazred's post
03-09-2013, 05:32 PM
(03-09-2013 12:52 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Need I remind you that the men who masterminded and operated the death camps were almost exclusively Christian? Atheists, along with the Jews, Gypsies, mentally infirm, and other undesirables, were the ones inside the camps being callously murdered en masse by pious follows of Christ.

They didn't put "gott mit uns" on the standard issue wehrmacht belts for nothing.

If I can accept this nonsense as true, perhaps you can elaborate on why nuns and priests went to Auschwitz to be urinated on, beaten and used in medical experiments?

The concentration and extermination camps were operated and guarded by Heinrich Himmler's SS men... atheism was forbidden within the SS. Hence the belt buckles marked "Gott Mit Uns".

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
03-09-2013, 05:43 PM
(03-09-2013 04:27 PM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 01:15 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  Perhaps it's just me, but I fail to see any correlation between your (baited) question and Jehovah's Witnesses and/or Smurfs. So, I'll throw it up here...

.....here it comes.....

Offtopic

I think he's trying to divert attention from those little blue demons. Tongue

So, he's working with them? That is devious.

· He changes the topic.
· We stop focusing on them.
· They carry out all sorts of little shenanigans.
· Then, we're all smurfed.

Clever bastard. Dodgy

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 2 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
03-09-2013, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2013 07:39 PM by TheGulegon.)
Smurfs are evil? Blink

Naw! The Benedictine monks are just fuckin with ya!
Covertly spreading their lies to JW's everywhere!

[Image: Movie_Gargamel.jpg]

[Image: how-to-draw-gargamel_1_000000006977_5.jpg]

03-09-2013, 09:28 PM
(25-08-2013 06:59 AM)p0werslav3 Wrote:  The smurfs are blue
Blue is a color within a flame
hell is full of flames/fire

The smurfs are demons from the lowest pits of hell.

Unfortunately. JWs don't believe in Hell.

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
03-09-2013, 09:35 PM
(03-09-2013 12:52 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  If I can accept this nonsense as true, perhaps you can elaborate on why nuns and priests went to Auschwitz to be urinated on, beaten and used in medical experiments?

Our history is filled with Christians attacking and killing other Christians, I fail to see this recurring trend as some sort of refutation to the fact that the Holocaust was supported and carried out by Christians. All you have done is point out that Christians can do terrible things to other Christians in addition to non-Christians. We all knew that already... Drinking Beverage

But like Jeff said, this is off-topic, so you might want to pack it in before you embarrasses yourself further.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
03-09-2013, 10:22 PM
(26-08-2013 04:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It begs the question, if these 'demons' have this power to take over material objects, why the fuck would it take over a tiny smurf doll?
I mean if I was a demon I would take over something far more destructive like a tank or a icbm or a republican.

Not all demons are equally powerful. There are whole hierarchies of them.

The Smurfs are minor demons whose job is to fuck with JWs after the manner of Mister Mxyzptlk fucking with Superman. Idea

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
04-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:Our history is filled with Christians attacking and killing other Christians, I fail to see this recurring trend as some sort of refutation to the fact that the Holocaust was supported and carried out by Christians. All you have done is point out that Christians can do terrible things to other Christians in addition to non-Christians. We all knew that already...

I see. So all atheists define all Christians completely opposite how fundamentalists define Christians (born again, puts others above self, would never physically attack and kill a Christian) and then they get the high ground in every moral argument.

You see also, no atheist has ever killed any Christian, ever. They send them flowers and sing Kumbaya.

Let's get back on topic:

Smurfs are inherently meaningless. Atheists didn't help anyone inside the camps of the Nazis.