Jehovah's Witnesses have an issue with Smurfs

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
04-09-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Jehovah's Witnesses have an issue with Smurfs
PleaseJesus, this continued assertion that atheists helped no one in the death camps is founded on what facts. The fact that atheists have no collective organization which has a reason to publicize their actions is probably the reason there is no clear record of their help, I find it utterly impossible to believe that no atheists helped either in or out of the camps. If I am not mistaken they were actually a targeted group for the Nazi's. That no clear public record exists of jesus existence proves nothing to you but no public record of atheists helping people in the camps or outside proves everything.

I might also point out that individual catholics may have greatly aided people in and out of the camps. The formal church did nothing even when they knew what was going on.

In addition what set this whole thing off. The fact that some were mocking jehovahs witnesses. Why did you not make a simple comment here and then go to the history forum where your rant would be more meaningful, and get the appropriate audience.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like JAH's post
04-09-2013, 10:42 PM
(04-09-2013 02:26 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Our history is filled with Christians attacking and killing other Christians, I fail to see this recurring trend as some sort of refutation to the fact that the Holocaust was supported and carried out by Christians. All you have done is point out that Christians can do terrible things to other Christians in addition to non-Christians. We all knew that already...

I see. So all atheists define all Christians completely opposite how fundamentalists define Christians (born again, puts others above self, would never physically attack and kill a Christian) and then they get the high ground in every moral argument.

You see also, no atheist has ever killed any Christian, ever. They send them flowers and sing Kumbaya.

Let's get back on topic:

Smurfs are inherently meaningless. Atheists didn't help anyone inside the camps of the Nazis.

Oh yes, no 'born again' Christian has EVER murdered another Christian. So those sky-high murder rates in the very religious southern United States are all non-Christians murdering other Christians, which explains why Christians are disproportionately over-represented in the prison populations... wait...

I also take it that you'll be able to provide evidence that no atheist stuck in any concentration camp ever helped anyone else?

Even if Christianity was true, I wouldn't be a Christian just to stop myself from being associated with lying sycophants like you. I'm sure you make Jesus proud.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-09-2013, 02:35 PM
Quote:PleaseJesus, this continued assertion that atheists helped no one in the death camps is founded on what facts. The fact that atheists have no collective organization which has a reason to publicize their actions is probably the reason there is no clear record of their help, I find it utterly impossible to believe that no atheists helped either in or out of the camps. If I am not mistaken they were actually a targeted group for the Nazi's. That no clear public record exists of jesus existence proves nothing to you but no public record of atheists helping people in the camps or outside proves everything.

You'd have a thought an Atheist would have written a book about it.

Quote:Oh yes, no 'born again' Christian has EVER murdered another Christian. So those sky-high murder rates in the very religious southern United States are all non-Christians murdering other Christians, which explains why Christians are disproportionately over-represented in the prison populations... wait...

By gum, you've struck gold there! Painting a cross on a crusader doesn't make them love Jesus, nor does sprinkling water on someone's head while they're an infant. By George, I think you've finally got it! The Bible says in 1 John that Christians know that no murderer has Jesus in them in the unique way that true Christians do. I cannot murder someone, I literally am unable to do so.

Quote:I also take it that you'll be able to provide evidence that no atheist stuck in any concentration camp ever helped anyone else?

You mean, can I prove a negative?

Quote:Even if Christianity was true, I wouldn't be a Christian just to stop myself from being associated with lying sycophants like you. I'm sure you make Jesus proud.

Then you are more foolish than I previously thought. Because that's my very testimony! I found Christianity to be true from reading and questioning the Bible, and converted despite the many "Christians" I knew! Don't be foolish. Don't blame PJ for all your problems. Blame them on yourself, take moral accountability for your actions, and then resolve to find truth, absolute truth. "Seek and you WILL find."
11-09-2013, 09:45 PM
(10-09-2013 02:35 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Blame them on yourself, take moral accountability for your actions, and then resolve to find truth, absolute truth. "Seek and you WILL find."

[Image: tumblr_inline_mp1zixZpKP1qz4rgp.jpg]

LOL! Coming from someone who believes that a cosmic scapegoat that is the only thing keeping them from entering Hell, I'm not sure we have the same definition of 'moral accountability'...

12-09-2013, 02:14 PM
(11-09-2013 09:45 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-09-2013 02:35 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Blame them on yourself, take moral accountability for your actions, and then resolve to find truth, absolute truth. "Seek and you WILL find."

[Image: tumblr_inline_mp1zixZpKP1qz4rgp.jpg]

LOL! Coming from someone who believes that a cosmic scapegoat that is the only thing keeping them from entering Hell, I'm not sure we have the same definition of 'moral accountability'...

Moral accountability after death? Whadda' you worried about? I also guarantee my earthly definition of moral accountability on Earth is more stringent than yours. I'm the rightist who believes in capital punishment... for rapists.
13-09-2013, 01:15 AM
(12-09-2013 02:14 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 09:45 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_inline_mp1zixZpKP1qz4rgp.jpg]

Moral accountability after death? Whadda' you worried about? I also guarantee my earthly definition of moral accountability on Earth is more stringent than yours. I'm the rightist who believes in capital punishment... for rapists.

And this is why you are totally and utterly full of shit. Corporal punishment is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Taking into consideration that humans are flawed (as are our judicial systems), that guarantees that some innocent people will be killed for a crime they did not commit.

Moral accountability is to be held accountable for your actions. You think you have it, because you think you submit yourself to your unverifiable sky daddy. But Christianity can be, has been, and will continue to be used as a cosmic loophole to get out of being held accountable to other people, you know, who actually fucking exist. Holding yourself accountable to something as unverifiable and as open to interpretation as the Christian conception(s) of god is about as meaningful as holding yourself accountable to the psychic instruction of your pet tabby cat...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-09-2013, 05:46 AM

Pro-life supporters of capital punishment... makes perfect sense. Drinking Beverage
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Philosoraptor's post
13-09-2013, 02:04 PM
(13-09-2013 01:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 02:14 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Moral accountability after death? Whadda' you worried about? I also guarantee my earthly definition of moral accountability on Earth is more stringent than yours. I'm the rightist who believes in capital punishment... for rapists.

And this is why you are totally and utterly full of shit. Corporal punishment is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Taking into consideration that humans are flawed (as are our judicial systems), that guarantees that some innocent people will be killed for a crime they did not commit.

Moral accountability is to be held accountable for your actions. You think you have it, because you think you submit yourself to your unverifiable sky daddy. But Christianity can be, has been, and will continue to be used as a cosmic loophole to get out of being held accountable to other people, you know, who actually fucking exist. Holding yourself accountable to something as unverifiable and as open to interpretation as the Christian conception(s) of god is about as meaningful as holding yourself accountable to the psychic instruction of your pet tabby cat...

I think you give more weight to Christianity than I! A prisoner in jail for murder who trusts Christ experiences emotional freedom, not physical freedom. I'm accountable to other people on Earth for moral crimes, same as you.
13-09-2013, 02:05 PM
(13-09-2013 05:46 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  Pro-life supporters of capital punishment... makes perfect sense. Drinking Beverage

ONLY if you agree that murderers and cop killers have committed moral injustices and that foetuses haven't.
13-09-2013, 03:43 PM

(13-09-2013 02:05 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(13-09-2013 05:46 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  Pro-life supporters of capital punishment... makes perfect sense. Drinking Beverage

ONLY if you agree that murderers and cop killers have committed moral injustices and that foetuses haven't.

And why would that make sense? You're not pro-life then, because you make arbitrary exceptions to the rule you claim to adhere to.
Where is your Christian forgiveness now? What about rehabilitation - are there ex-criminals who deserve a second chance at life?

While the state has an obligation to quarantine a dangerous person away from the society, killing him/her is another matter completely. Who gives us the right to take a life? Should we also, according to the same reasoning, rape rapists or cut hands of thieves? What a barbaric society that would be! Unless you've known, all European countries except Belarus have abolished capital punishment...

[Image: 400px-Death_Penalty_in_Europe.svg.png]

...and my impression is that the loudest opponents of an abolition of CP in America as well are, ironically, "Godly" Christians such as yourself.
Which doesn't surprise me, that kind of people are the ones who defend the doctrine of eternal punishment, after all.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Philosoraptor's post