JennyBee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: JennyBee
(09-06-2016 10:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 07:29 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  #snitchesgetstitches

Ordinarily, I wouldn't care. But this is a level of contempt for the system and fellow members that is inexcusable, if true. If this is true, and this is really your response, you should be gone. Awaiting your answer. Consider

[Image: 3959819.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2016, 11:19 AM
(10-06-2016 10:42 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 10:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Ordinarily, I wouldn't care. But this is a level of contempt for the system and fellow members that is inexcusable, if true. If this is true, and this is really your response, you should be gone. Awaiting your answer. Consider

[Image: 3959819.jpg]

Tongue Some things bother me, sometimes. I withdraw my question, as the situation started with an honest mistake. It's all good! Yes

Jenny, please come back, we miss you! Sad
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
10-06-2016, 12:04 PM
(10-06-2016 10:18 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 07:19 AM)skyking Wrote:  No need for that, he is your boyfriend. Simple mistake but do you know why some people reacted as they did?
Number 1, they did not know Wade is your boyfriend. Many people missed that. I was only aware of Wade for the first couple of posts of the intro then I ignored it, for example.
Number 2. People create second accounts and do some really strange stuff. Here is by far the worst of it. It totally rocked that forum bad.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2001/05/18/...ech_forum/

I mean it makes sense. In sorry if I caused confusion to the ones who didn't know.

Wade never gets on so when I log in on computer I assume it's my account. It's all cool though. I'm happy most knew it was a joke. No hard feelings to anyone else Smile

No worries. I remembered.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-06-2016, 12:25 PM
This thread kinda got off track but I wanted to say that I miss Jenny, she is a great example for the atheist community, always ready with a kind word or a happy thought to share. I hope she comes back soon. Smile

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like SitaSky's post
10-06-2016, 12:49 PM
(10-06-2016 12:25 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  This thread kinda got off track but I wanted to say that I miss Jenny, she is a great example for the atheist community, always ready with a kind word or a happy thought to share. I hope she comes back soon. Smile

It's ok, if no one has had any recent contact with her then there isn't a point to this thread any more. I was just hoping someone had outside contact with her recently.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
10-06-2016, 01:45 PM
(10-06-2016 12:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It's ok, if no one has had any recent contact with her then there isn't a point to this thread any more. I was just hoping someone had outside contact with her recently.
Sure there's a point. We can remember her together!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
10-06-2016, 01:49 PM
(10-06-2016 01:45 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 12:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It's ok, if no one has had any recent contact with her then there isn't a point to this thread any more. I was just hoping someone had outside contact with her recently.
Sure there's a point. We can remember her together!

Of course! I just mean that just wasn't the original point of this thread.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
10-06-2016, 02:10 PM
She was starting a business, wasn't she? That's got to be consuming so much of her time.

She'll come back when she needs some familiar voices. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
10-06-2016, 02:12 PM
(10-06-2016 02:10 PM)kim Wrote:  She was starting a business, wasn't she? That's got to be consuming so much of her time.

That's what happens sometimes. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-06-2016, 02:26 PM
(10-06-2016 02:10 PM)kim Wrote:  She was starting a business, wasn't she? That's got to be consuming so much of her time.

She told me she couldn't be here anymore because it reminds her too much of Nishi.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post