Jennybee's Duckface Selfie Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2017, 05:59 PM
RE: Jennybee's Duckface Selfie Thread
(25-06-2017 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 03:24 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well it is the Jennybee's Duckface selfie thread.

It's true. But I'm willing to share my selfie thread with other nuts. Hobo Tongue

[Image: il_340x270.327468432.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
25-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Also I don't know why I look like a vampire in my duckface pics. Laugh out load I swear I'm not that pale...I mean I'm pale but not transparent Laugh out load I'm Irish not emo Tongue I know Genesisnemesis is emo which is cool though...so post a fricken duckface pic already. Big Grin It must be the way the sun is hitting me in my pic. Anyway, here's another outdoor pic for my normal skin tone so you can see I'm not a realllll vampire, but that would sure be cool if I was though. Wink Evil_monster

[Image: zwx8iw.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
25-06-2017, 07:31 PM
[Image: funny-pale-irish-girl-sun-bathing-sand-p...261167.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
25-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Quack quack Big Grin
26-06-2017, 12:05 AM
(25-06-2017 02:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 02:53 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Trying to get me to post a duckface selfie, eh? Well, maybe.

You're not going to make me be the only one who posted a duck face selfie in this thread, are you? Tongue Bring on the duck! Thumbsup

You can guarantee that I will not be participating with a duck faced selfie. Besides, I've already got my peacock face posted on the forum.

....And don't you dare repost it, either. It's on sacred ground.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
26-06-2017, 01:14 AM
(26-06-2017 12:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  ....And don't you dare repost it, either. It's on sacred ground.

[Image: Yt1m0.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-06-2017, 07:36 AM
(26-06-2017 12:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 02:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You're not going to make me be the only one who posted a duck face selfie in this thread, are you? Tongue Bring on the duck! Thumbsup

You can guarantee that I will not be participating with a duck faced selfie. Besides, I've already got my peacock face posted on the forum.

I wouldn't repost anyone's pics. I had that happen to me as a joke (thanks Nishi Dodgy Tongue ). He took my Halloween cat costume and reposted it into the Furry lifestyle thread. It was pretty funny, but I would never do that to you Hug The peacock shall remain ever sacred Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-06-2017, 08:37 AM
(26-06-2017 07:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 12:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  You can guarantee that I will not be participating with a duck faced selfie. Besides, I've already got my peacock face posted on the forum.

I wouldn't repost anyone's pics. I had that happen to me as a joke (thanks Nishi Dodgy Tongue ). He took my Halloween cat costume and reposted it into the Furry lifestyle thread. It was pretty funny, but I would never do that to you Hug The peacock shall remain ever sacred Big Grin

OMG I forgot about that! That was such a fun thread. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
26-06-2017, 04:58 PM
(25-06-2017 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What the duck? No selfies Weeping

Tongue

I tried. The glare from my bald head kept ruining the shot. Big Grin

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
26-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Here's another duck face to add to my collection. Big Grin I gotta keep this thread going, it has my name in it Tongue So who else is going to add some? Consider

[Image: dnlrau.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like jennybee's post