Jeremy E. Walker provides empirical evidence for the Christian God over other...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Jeremy E. Walker provides empirical evidence for the Christian God over other...
(18-05-2014 04:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:09 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  If you would like to know Jesus Christ personally, then repent of your sins and place your faith and trust in Him and ask Him to forgive you and cleanse you of all of your unrighteousness and He will.

He promised to and He cannot lie.

I am living proof.

This may not be the answer you are looking for, but sometimes convenient lies must be abandoned for inconvenient truths.

If you are living proof of a god and savior, I will pass. If I want crazy there are plenty of psych wards...I can find it there.

And at the risk of being chastised for not being civil...Fuck you very much.

You are my proof that you are a sinner. What is inside of you cannot help but come out of your filthy vile mouth. Drooling
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 04:26 PM by djhall.)
RE: Jeremy E. Walker provides empirical evidence for the Christian God over other...
(18-05-2014 04:14 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:10 PM)djhall Wrote:  And we are back to, "I know I'm right because I know I'm not wrong." Facepalm

Yes I know I am right.

And I know you are fundamentally no different than I am. You are a sinner. I am a sinner. We both need a Saviour.

I used to laugh at this notion too, before I met God. You think it ridiculous. You should. I expect you to think no differently.

(18-05-2014 04:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:09 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  If you would like to know Jesus Christ personally, then repent of your sins and place your faith and trust in Him and ask Him to forgive you and cleanse you of all of your unrighteousness and He will.

I am living proof.

This may not be the answer you are looking for, but sometimes convenient lies must be abandoned for inconvenient truths.

Truths? You don't know that. Really, you don't.

I'm done. You've proven that you are incapable of critical thought.

Agreed.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn’t value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?”

There is no point in arguing reason to one who values faith above reason.

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
18-05-2014, 04:24 PM
(18-05-2014 04:21 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If you are living proof of a god and savior, I will pass. If I want crazy there are plenty of psych wards...I can find it there.

You are my proof that you are a sinner. What is inside of you cannot help but come out of your filthy vile mouth. Drooling

Oh, that hurts coming from you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
18-05-2014, 04:24 PM
Jeremy E. Walker provides empirical evidence for the Christian God over other...
(18-05-2014 04:21 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If you are living proof of a god and savior, I will pass. If I want crazy there are plenty of psych wards...I can find it there.

What proof do you have Angele is a sinner?

Do you judge for God, and throw stones for God?

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
18-05-2014, 04:25 PM
(18-05-2014 04:19 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:05 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  If you would like to know Jesus Christ personally, then repent of your sins and place your faith and trust in Him and ask Him to forgive you and cleanse you of all of your unrighteousness and He will.

I am living proof.

1. That's not empirical evidence

2. God intentionally deceived/lied to Abraham

Ironically, you intentionally are allowing yourself to be deceived and do not even realize it because you love not the truth, but rather rejoice in iniquity.
18-05-2014, 04:26 PM
(18-05-2014 04:25 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:19 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  1. That's not empirical evidence

2. God intentionally deceived/lied to Abraham

Ironically, you intentionally are allowing yourself to be deceived and do not even realize it because you love not the truth, but rather rejoice in iniquity.

Do you have empirical evidence of what you claimed to originally, let alone either of those claims?

If you cannot provide evidence for your claims and beliefs, are you not, then, in love with deception and afraid of the truth?

Why have you ignored the clear statement that God did in fact lie to Abraham when you said God could not?

Are you yourself a liar?

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
18-05-2014, 04:27 PM
(18-05-2014 04:24 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:21 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  You are my proof that you are a sinner. What is inside of you cannot help but come out of your filthy vile mouth. Drooling

What proof do you have Angele is a sinner?

Do you judge for God, and throw stones for God?

He is my proof. I think I just stated that. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Vomiting filth and vileness is evidence of what is inside of a man, filth and vileness.
18-05-2014, 04:27 PM
(18-05-2014 04:26 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:25 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Ironically, you intentionally are allowing yourself to be deceived and do not even realize it because you love not the truth, but rather rejoice in iniquity.

Do you have empirical evidence of what you claimed to originally, let alone either of those claims?

You are the proof.
18-05-2014, 04:28 PM
Looks like someone's been pumped full of righteousness in church today ...

Yeah you tell those sinners!
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
18-05-2014, 04:30 PM
Jeremy is kinda like my dog's chew toy. It gets bitten and played with and all the while it makes this annoying squeal. But then the dog brings it back and you just can't help to throw it again. Fun in a strange sort of way. Consider

Fetch!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post