Jeremy E. Walker provides empirical evidence for the Christian God over other...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 04:38 PM by djhall.)
RE: Jeremy E. Walker provides empirical evidence for the Christian God over other...
(18-05-2014 04:27 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:26 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Do you have empirical evidence of what you claimed to originally, let alone either of those claims?

You are the proof.

But only people who FIND god through this process are the right proof. The majority who don't find your god after this exercise are the wrong proof. Thumbsup

The experiment isn't flawed, the experimenter is, right? Nope, no confirmation bias here.

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like djhall's post
18-05-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Jeremy E. Walker provides empirical evidence for the Christian God over other...
Yeah but at least the other chew toys could surprise you with their inanity sometimes. Jeremy just doesn't really say anything specific. He's even repasting his posts now.
18-05-2014, 04:39 PM
(18-05-2014 04:36 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Yeah but at least the other chew toys could surprise you with their inanity sometimes. Jeremy just doesn't really say anything specific. He's even repasting his posts now.

Yeah, but watching him chase his tail is still entertaining. You're almost there Jeremy... almost got it... just a little more chasing... so close... Big Grin

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
[+] 2 users Like djhall's post
18-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Jeremy E. Walker provides empirical evidence for the Christian God over other...
(18-05-2014 04:27 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:24 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  What proof do you have Angele is a sinner?

Do you judge for God, and throw stones for God?

He is my proof. I think I just stated that. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Vomiting filth and vileness is evidence of what is inside of a man, filth and vileness.

This doesn't make sense coming from a rape apologist. Nor does it answer the question of what empirical evidence you have to support the Christian God.

Inequity:

Quote:immoral or grossly unfair behavior.
"a den of iniquity"
synonyms: wickedness, sinfulness, immorality, impropriety; More
sin, crime, transgression, wrongdoing, wrong, violation, offense, vice
antonyms: morality, virtue, goodness

Also, based on the vitriol above, you don't seem to be a very good Christian:

Quote:Matthew 7:1-5 ESV / 2,722 helpful votes

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

Luke 6:37 ESV / 2,026 helpful votes

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven"

James 4:11-12 ESV / 1,148 helpful votes

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

James 4:12 ESV / 1,093 helpful votes

There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Romans 2:1-3 ESV / 718 helpful votes

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?

http://www.openbible.info/topics/judging_others

So your own words condemn you, and show you for what you actually are.

[Image: hyse7uzu.jpg]

You're certainly "Religious," but you are no Christian. Just a small, petty man hiding behind an Idol.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
18-05-2014, 04:45 PM
(18-05-2014 02:34 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  The evidence I speak of is something that comes after one has placed faith in Christ.

The presence of Christ in the heart of the redeemed is the empirical evidence I speak of and this presence is manifested through the life, actions, words, and thoughts of the redeemed.

I have empirical evidence that I can warm pizza pops just by looking at them. But you must believe I can do it before you can see the evidence.
18-05-2014, 04:46 PM
(18-05-2014 04:36 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Yeah but at least the other chew toys could surprise you with their inanity sometimes. Jeremy just doesn't really say anything specific. He's even repasting his posts now.

Repasting his own stuff? He may be having a meltdown. I hope he has meds for this.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
18-05-2014, 04:55 PM
(18-05-2014 04:39 PM)djhall Wrote:  

Yeah, but watching him chase his tail is still entertaining. You're almost there Jeremy... almost got it... just a little more chasing... so close... Big Grin

We have a dog that does that...I shall now call her jermy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
18-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Here it is...all summed up and in pretty colors.

[Image: circular-reasoning-in-creationism.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-05-2014, 05:00 PM
(18-05-2014 04:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Here it is...all summed up and in pretty colors.

[+] 1 user Likes djhall's post
18-05-2014, 05:01 PM
(18-05-2014 04:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Here it is...all summed up and in pretty colors.

But this graph leaves out the screaming of obscenities and ludicrous accusations between stages.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post