Jeremy E. Walker provides empirical evidence for the Christian God over other...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Jeremy E. Walker provides empirical evidence for the Christian God over other...
(18-05-2014 06:38 PM)Leo Wrote:  Jeremy please stop it . Why do you want to make a fool of yourself ?

Ya go with your strengths. That's all I can figure.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
18-05-2014, 06:43 PM
RE: Jeremy E. Walker provides empirical evidence for the Christian God over other...
(18-05-2014 05:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Doesn't 88 have some sort of negative connotation or I mis-remembering something...the file in brain is pulling up slowly.

Wha? No, no!

8 is the most auspicious number in Chinese numerology.

... this is my signature!
18-05-2014, 06:45 PM
(18-05-2014 06:43 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 05:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Doesn't 88 have some sort of negative connotation or I mis-remembering something...the file in brain is pulling up slowly.

Wha? No, no!

88 cjlr...keep up. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

18-05-2014, 07:05 PM
It's amazing how many graphic depictions of trolls show them as having ears. Well, they're a dead organ when present, good for storing wax and other sound stopping impedimenta but not used for anything else. Gary Larson was certainly prophetic without realizing it:

[Image: kcdoax.jpg]
18-05-2014, 07:44 PM
(18-05-2014 06:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 06:43 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Wha? No, no!

88 cjlr...keep up. Dodgy

Why yes. 88 is obviously twice as good as 8.

... this is my signature!
18-05-2014, 08:07 PM
(18-05-2014 02:34 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  The evidence I speak of is something that comes after one has placed faith in Christ.

The presence of Christ in the heart of the redeemed is the empirical evidence I speak of and this presence is manifested through the life, actions, words, and thoughts of the redeemed.

I see.
So not only do you not have any, you also don't know (as usual) the definition of "empirical evidence".

You really are a boring troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-05-2014, 08:16 PM
I love it when I see a thread started by Jeremy E Walker and I look at the two replies posted and then I come back two hours later and it's already 10 pages long.

Funny stuff.

Carry on.........

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-05-2014, 08:38 PM
(18-05-2014 08:16 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I love it when I see a thread started by Jeremy E Walker and I look at the two replies posted and then I come back two hours later and it's already 10 pages long.

Funny stuff.

Carry on.........

Whatever do you mean?!?!?!?! Shocking

This is serious stuff here.

18-05-2014, 09:10 PM
(18-05-2014 02:34 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  The evidence I speak of is something that comes after one has placed faith in Christ.

The presence of Christ in the heart of the redeemed is the empirical evidence I speak of and this presence is manifested through the life, actions, words, and thoughts of the redeemed.

In other words, bullshit.

What you are describing is the pink cloud that the duped feels when they think that the snake oil salesman has sold them a miracle cure.

Nothing more.

You don't know what the fuck "empirical" means at all.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
18-05-2014, 09:13 PM
(18-05-2014 09:10 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  

In other words, bullshit.

What you are describing is the pink cloud that the duped feels when they think that the snake oil salesman has sold them a miracle cure.

Nothing more.

You don't know what the fuck "empirical" means at all.

Taq...have you read the thread? Take a breath...calm down...it's all right. I think we got this without going all apeshit.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post