Jeremy Walker JAQing off, again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Jeremy Walker JAQing off, again.
Spamming the forum again Germey with your simplistic nonsense ?

Millions of children died from starvation last year. Oh, that must mean Jebus is real ?
You are on drugs.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-06-2014, 08:03 PM
(16-06-2014 06:37 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  But sometimes in life, the truth runs contrary to what we like or desire.

You need to read that over and over and over and over and over...ad nauseum and maybe you'll understand the very words you write.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
16-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Jeremy Walker JAQing off, again.
Best thread title in some time.

[Image: y6y3ate4.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 6 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
16-06-2014, 08:41 PM
(16-06-2014 06:37 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(16-06-2014 08:58 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  A man comes on here and tells all and sundry he's had it with liverwurst sandwiches to the point where the very thought of a liverwurst sandwich infuriates him, and gives cases where liverwurst sandwiches real and offered have caused him genuine anguish that has only gotten worse with every instance of liverwurst sandwiches being pushed on him from every direction, and you walk in here and say "I see your trouble, bro, you need to have a liverwurst sandwich". A mind so blind as to say something like that is stupefying to watch, it's like watching a man with perfectly good arms and hands and fingers using only his feet with boots on to do everything with. Incredible.

You may not like what I am saying and that is fine.

But sometimes in life, the truth runs contrary to what we like or desire.

When we realize this, we have a choice which is the beautiful part of this whole thing.

You can choose to follow The Truth and be transformed by it, thus transforming your desires.

Or you can choose to follow your desires at the expense of truth.

The choice is yours.
You wouldn't know truth if it bent you over and fucked you in the ass.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
16-06-2014, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2014 09:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-06-2014 08:41 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(16-06-2014 06:37 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  You can choose to follow The Truth and be transformed by it, thus transforming your desires.

The choice is yours.
You wouldn't know truth if it bent you over and fucked you in the ass.

Oh he knows it. His little pussy ass childish metaphysics just can't handle it. ... Fuckin' children.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-06-2014, 08:51 PM
I thought you said you weren't here to push your bullshit superstitions.

Fucking LIAR.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
16-06-2014, 09:15 PM
(16-06-2014 06:37 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(16-06-2014 08:58 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  A man comes on here and tells all and sundry he's had it with liverwurst sandwiches to the point where the very thought of a liverwurst sandwich infuriates him, and gives cases where liverwurst sandwiches real and offered have caused him genuine anguish that has only gotten worse with every instance of liverwurst sandwiches being pushed on him from every direction, and you walk in here and say "I see your trouble, bro, you need to have a liverwurst sandwich". A mind so blind as to say something like that is stupefying to watch, it's like watching a man with perfectly good arms and hands and fingers using only his feet with boots on to do everything with. Incredible.

You may not like what I am saying and that is fine.

But sometimes in life, the truth runs contrary to what we like or desire.

When we realize this, we have a choice which is the beautiful part of this whole thing.

You can choose to follow The Truth and be transformed by it, thus transforming your desires.

The choice is yours.

Your truth. Not universal truth, Jeremy.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
16-06-2014, 09:52 PM
[Image: BabyJesusCry.jpg]

/OP

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-06-2014, 09:58 PM
(16-06-2014 08:58 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(16-06-2014 08:16 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  {... standard proselytizing ...}

A man comes on here and tells all and sundry he's had it with liverwurst sandwiches to the point where the very thought of a liverwurst sandwich infuriates him, and gives cases where liverwurst sandwiches real and offered have caused him genuine anguish that has only gotten worse with every instance of liverwurst sandwiches being pushed on him from every direction, and you walk in here and say "I see your trouble, bro, you need to have a liverwurst sandwich". A mind so blind as to say something like that is stupefying to watch, it's like watching a man with perfectly good arms and hands and fingers using only his feet with boots on to do everything with. Incredible.

Nice....

Faith is believing what you know ain't so ~ Mark Twain Facepalm
17-06-2014, 12:16 AM
(16-06-2014 08:16 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  You do not dismiss this evil as merely some illusion either. You acknowledge it is real and those who suffer from it are really suffering.

Men like C.S. Lewis realized something that you have yet to realize or acknowledge. That the existence of evil is not evidence against the existence of God, but evidence for the existence of God.

God has so ordered reality that His existence for the sincere seeker is simply undeniable. Your whole life is built around your belief that God does not exist and that all the evil that men do will go unpunished. This is akin to a fish trying to live out of water and on dry land.

It simply is not working for you. You are experiencing a feeling of "angst" or the feeling you get when you know something is not quite right but you cannot discern exactly what it is. Part of you wants to believe that men can determine what is right and wrong and have no one to answer to beyond themselves. But part of you realizes that this simply is not true. Two voices are speaking to you at once. The fact that you are even experiencing this is evidence that the voice of God is still audible.

Christ said that He was the True Shepherd and that His sheep hear His voice.

When I joined an LGB society at university I was told of a problem that the men with sharks. These were older gay men preying on younger more vulnerable men who were exploring their sexuality for the first time. The older men weren't interested in helping the younger men, they were just wanting to exploit them for their own needs.

Jeremy is acting in this post as a theist shark. He is swimming around looking for posts that he can respond to with adverts for Christianity that exploit people's vulnerabilities.

And yet he continues to lie and claim that he is only here to perform 'research'.

He is lying for Jeebus.
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post