Jeremy Walker. No rules. There is no God.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2014, 09:35 AM
I challenge Jeremy E. Walker to a debate.

I am putting forward the Gnostic Atheist claim that there is no God.

There are no rules.

Normally as a scientist I would not categorically state such a thing but for this match I will be using the Jeremy standard of debate. Although for the purposes of this match and what I want to demonstrate it won't matter which position I take as long as I claim with absolute certainty.

If Jeremy accepts then there is one question that I would first like to ask him before starting the debate properly.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Mathilda's post
31-05-2014, 07:42 AM
RE: Jeremy Walker. No rules. There is no God.
So you're back with us. Fancy a bout?
01-06-2014, 10:13 AM
<Practises a bit of air boxing before despondently looking around the quiet boxing ring>

*sigh*
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
01-06-2014, 11:29 AM
I challenge Jeremy Walker to visit a titty bar with me!

(22-05-2014 06:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I abstain from all forms of sexual acts.
[+] 7 users Like The Germans are coming's post
01-06-2014, 11:41 AM
(25-05-2014 09:35 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I challenge Jeremy E. Walker to a debate.

There are no rules.

Normally as a scientist I would not categorically state such a thing but for this match I will be using the Jeremy standard of debate. Although for the purposes of this match and what I want to demonstrate it won't matter which position I take as long as I claim with absolute certainty.

If Jeremy accepts then there is one question that I would first like to ask him before starting the debate properly.
This debate would never end with Jeremy's circular game . You would reach 100,000 posts very fast.
[+] 5 users Like Leo's post
01-06-2014, 01:58 PM
(01-06-2014 11:41 AM)Leo Wrote:  This debate would never end with Jeremy's circular game . You would reach 100,000 posts very fast.

Which perfectly explains Jeremy's dishonest tactics. He's performing a gish gallop. All he cares about is to make it look like there is a real debate when there isn't. It is why he repeats the same flawed arguments over and over again but because they get drowned out by loads of responses lurkers don't get to properly evaluate his position. This is why he has flounced so many boxing matches. There is no substance to his argument and nowhere to hide.

I had hoped that he might want to go for an easier target, someone stating with 100% certainty that there is no god. But alas no, he's only interested in creating an impression. He's lying for Jesus and intellectually dishonest and not bothered that people become theists because they were fooled. The only important thing to him is that they eventually become Christian and the first step towards that is to make it look like there is doubt on the unassailable position of atheism.

In a word, Jeremy is insincere.
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
01-06-2014, 03:32 PM
And too insecure to actually have a debate.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
01-06-2014, 04:39 PM

There are no rules.

you cannot prove with absolute certainty that God does not exist and I cannot prove with absolute certainty that He does.

So I see no need to debate this.
01-06-2014, 05:03 PM
[Image: e2yhe8a8.jpg]

You could prove one probability more than the other.

Absolute certainty doesn't exist. You could use that weak excuse to chicken out of any debate.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
01-06-2014, 05:33 PM
(01-06-2014 04:39 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  

There are no rules.

you cannot prove with absolute certainty that God does not exist and I cannot prove with absolute certainty that He does.

So I see no need to debate this.

I see you are a Coward.
[+] 4 users Like Leo's post