Jeremy Walker. No rules. There is no God.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Jeremy Walker. No rules. There is no God.
(02-06-2014 05:25 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Gah! Jeremy's not even trying now. It's just words.

By all definitions he is a troll.

Nah, he's something different. "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation."

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2014, 05:43 PM
I just... Four lost debates... All premises shown flawed... Why is he still using the freaking KCA? The "victorious" Plantinga revised model doesn't even work... What the hell?

[Image: y4y2ede4.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
02-06-2014, 05:44 PM
(02-06-2014 05:43 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  I just... Four lost debates... All premises shown flawed... Why is he still using the freaking KCA? The "victorious" Plantinga revised model doesn't even work... What the hell?

[Image: y4y2ede4.jpg]

He completely ignores what's been said in the past and just continues with the same arguments again and again.

How is that supposed to be 'research'?
02-06-2014, 05:48 PM
And "research" for what? How to fail at broken record apologetics?

Keyboard Cat is no longer sufficient to play him off, we need a team of keyboard otters.

http://youtu.be/wsRlO4dQJGI

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 3 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
03-06-2014, 02:05 AM
(02-06-2014 05:48 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  And "research" for what? How to fail at broken record apologetics?

Keyboard Cat is no longer sufficient to play him off, we need a team of keyboard otters.

They are so cute!
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
03-06-2014, 05:16 PM
(02-06-2014 05:48 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  And "research" for what? How to fail at broken record apologetics?

Next metazoa info has to be otters.

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post