Jeremy Walker the nihilist

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
15-05-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Jeremy Walker the nihilist
I find it interesting to read the speculation that Jeremy enjoys the insults, or thinks they will get him into a better part of heaven, or thinks he can make a positive contribution to the world by showing atheists the errors of their ways.

He repeatedly adopts and argue one specific tactic/strategy relentlessly, while ignoring all other discussion, until he completely drops it for wholesale adoption of a new tactic/strategy. These tactics & strategies are often presented in their totality by the references he makes. Given that, I've just assumed we are Jeremy's test audience for the talking points in his Handbook of Christian Apologetics.

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like djhall's post
15-05-2014, 11:02 AM
(14-05-2014 05:42 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Lol who cares?

You? Thats cool. More power to you.

In your world...

Our world is your world, asshole.

Quote:..the cosmos is indifferent...

Strawman much, moron? You don't dictate our beliefs for us, or speak for our beliefs.

According to your claim above, the cosmos cares even less about the petty bullshit deities you assholes invent on your way to oblivion, so there's that.

Quote:and the one who believes in hell and says people go there is no better or worse off than you.

Obviously not, since we actually give a fuck how people conduct themselves -- including you xtards who justify your horrific behaviors with your bullshit superstitions.

Quote:It is important to you to speak out against those who feel it important to speak out against those who deny hell.

Yes, because you justify all sorts of irrational and horrific behaviors by pointing at your superstitions.

Quote:You are an evolved creature.

Yes, we are.

Quote: I am an evolved creature.

No, you are not. You and your ilk have stopped evolving mentally, crippling yourselves with irrational beliefs in superstitions that cause you to wreak all sorts of havoc on the rest of the inhabitants of this planet and justifying it by bleating that your superstitions allow it and everyone should subscribe to your batshit-crazy superstitions.

Quote: You, like the vampire bat...

Um, you dipshits are far more contemptible than vampire bats, who merely act according to their own nature.

Quote:... owe your existence and all that you are to natural forces acting on matter and everyday you get up and think humanity will somehow ultimately benefit

You keep barfing up this irrelevant, incoherent, meaningless red herring of a phrase, "ultimately benefit" as if it were some sort of magic bullet for your case. It isn't. It's PRECISELY as meaningless as your OTHER bullshit red herring phrase, "objective morality". And it fails just as hard.

Quote:...from your efforts to discredit religion is simply you engaging in self deception.

Oh, look at the imbecile's wishful thinking. You can't ignore the fact that humanity is rejecting your superstitions in droves, and the number of people who dump your superstitions is increasing exponentially every day.

Quote: You delude yourself if you think anything you say or do is of any ultimate consequence.

Yet another meaningless bowl of word salad. YOUR fairy tale monster deity's massive failures, if it existed, are of precisely the same "ultimate consequence" as ours, as its success or failures are predicated on our actions as a species, according to your superstitions. AND, just as you proclaim about the human race, the fucking cosmos doesn't give a shit about your angry, inept, petty deity who lords over a microscopic blue cesspool out in the backwaters of a little shit galaxy out in Bumfuck, Nowheresville of the fucking universe.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
15-05-2014, 11:03 AM
(15-05-2014 10:57 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 10:55 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  No. I do not believe in God because my pastor told me to.

sorry

So the math quip was a non sequitur, then. Why include it?

to illustrate why it is not a circular argument when I say: God caused me to believe in Him.

God is the cause of me believing in Him. Without God, I would not believe in Him.

What caused you to believe in someone you believe in?

Is it not the person you believe in?
15-05-2014, 11:04 AM
(15-05-2014 10:51 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  i was not poisoned with the whole "question everything" mantra until later in life and thankfully am free of it now.

What exactly is wrong with this "question everything" mantra, otherwise known as skepticism? I'm pretty sure that nobody here (except you) finds it poisoning, quite to the contrary.

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 4 users Like John's post
15-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Censored
(15-05-2014 10:59 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 10:56 AM)Leo Wrote:  Why do you believe in your monster god Yahveh ?

I do not believe in a monster god Yahveh.

sorry.

So don't believe in the bible god?
15-05-2014, 11:06 AM
(15-05-2014 11:03 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 10:57 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  So the math quip was a non sequitur, then. Why include it?

to illustrate why it is not a circular argument when I say: God caused me to believe in Him.

God is the cause of me believing in Him. Without God, I would not believe in Him.

What's the evidence for the existence of your god ?
15-05-2014, 11:08 AM
(15-05-2014 11:04 AM)John Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 10:51 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  i was not poisoned with the whole "question everything" mantra until later in life and thankfully am free of it now.

What exactly is wrong with this "question everything" mantra, otherwise known as skepticism? I'm pretty sure that nobody here (except you) finds it poisoning, quite to the contrary.

it is quite unnecessary to question everything.

there are many things I do not question and have suffered no ill effects from this.

the mantra itself usually goes unquestioned by them that espouse it and thus prove themselves to fail to live up to it.
15-05-2014, 11:09 AM
(15-05-2014 11:06 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 11:03 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  to illustrate why it is not a circular argument when I say: God caused me to believe in Him.

What's the evidence for the existence of your god ?

Why?
15-05-2014, 11:10 AM
(15-05-2014 11:05 AM)Leo Wrote:  Censored
(15-05-2014 10:59 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I do not believe in a monster god Yahveh.

sorry.

So don't believe in the bible god?

I believe in the God of the Bible.
15-05-2014, 11:10 AM
(15-05-2014 11:08 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 11:04 AM)John Wrote:  What exactly is wrong with this "question everything" mantra, otherwise known as skepticism? I'm pretty sure that nobody here (except you) finds it poisoning, quite to the contrary.

it is quite unnecessary to question everything.

there are many things I do not question and have suffered no ill effects from this.

the mantra itself usually goes unquestioned by them that espouse it and thus prove themselves to fail to live up to it.
Why you don't believe in the ancients gods and the gods of the other current religions ?