Jeremy Walker the nihilist

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
15-05-2014, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 12:14 PM by John.)
RE: Jeremy Walker the nihilist
(15-05-2014 12:05 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  As far as bowing to my.ministry, I would be upset if you did so willfully or unwillfully.

Why so? And what about the part of converting to Christianity -- willfully. Or am I to infer that you equated having a desire for righteousness with converting to Christianity?

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2014, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 12:11 PM by Leo.)
(15-05-2014 12:03 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 12:01 PM)Leo Wrote:  If you don't see the problems with your god attributes in comparison with the reality of our world , nope you are not . That means you don't understand the quote.

I do not see the problem. Maybe you could highlight it?

You are either VERY STUPID or you a liar and never read the quote. In any case I will not waste time trying to explain the quote to you. You aren't here to learning . You are here to trolling.
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
15-05-2014, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 12:22 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(15-05-2014 11:03 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 10:57 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  So the math quip was a non sequitur, then. Why include it?

to illustrate why it is not a circular argument when I say: God caused me to believe in Him.

God is the cause of me believing in Him. Without God, I would not believe in Him.

What caused you to believe in someone you believe in?

Is it not the person you believe in?

So how did this gawd-person "cause" you to believe in it? Did it appear to you and perform some magic tricks for you? Why you and not everyone else?

Fucking megalomaniac retard.

(15-05-2014 11:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 11:06 AM)Leo Wrote:  What's the evidence for the existence of your god ?

Why?

OH, look -- when cornered, the idiot troll resorts to 3-year old evasions.

Anyone here surprised? Dodgy

(15-05-2014 11:10 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 11:05 AM)Leo Wrote:  Censored
So don't believe in the bible god?

I believe in the God of the Bible.

Which "bible*"? There are what, hundreds, if not thousands?

* That is to say, which version of the superstitions fairy tales you claim to ascribe to

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
15-05-2014, 12:21 PM
(15-05-2014 12:06 PM)John Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 12:05 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  As far as bowing to my.ministry, I would be upset if you did so willfully or unwillfully.

Why so?

The same reason Paul was upset that the people in Lystra desired to worship him after he had told a man lame from birth to stand up on his feet and he did so.

Paul gives the reason in Acts 14:15-17 when he cries aloud to the crowd:

"Men, why are you doing these things? We also are men, of like nature with you, and we bring you good news, that you should turn from these vain things (Zeus and Hermes) to a living God, who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all that is in them.16 In past generations he allowed all the nations to walk in their own ways. 17 Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying your hearts with food and gladness.” 18 Even with these words they scarcely restrained the people from offering sacrifice to them.
15-05-2014, 12:23 PM
(15-05-2014 12:08 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 12:03 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I do not see the problem. Maybe you could highlight it?

You are either VERY STUPID or you a liar and never read the quote. In any case I will not waste time trying to explain the quote to you. You aren't here to learning . You are here to trolling.

I am neither very stupid nor am I ignorant as to what the quote says.

You seem to think it poses a problem for me. What is the problem?
15-05-2014, 12:23 PM
Jeremy Walker the nihilist
Funny how Jeremy can spew pages of rhetoric, but his buttonhole puckers up, and shrinks to one-word answers as soon as the questions start.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
15-05-2014, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 12:36 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(15-05-2014 11:12 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 11:11 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yes, you were poisoned with the whole "don't question anything about these superstitions we are feeding you" mantra. Which is why you are in the predicament you are in now.

I question everything that does not cohere with what God has said.

Facepalm

You haven't shown that this mythical creature exists.

Nor have you any way of knowing what such a mythical creature actually "said".

(15-05-2014 11:14 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 11:12 AM)Leo Wrote:  Why ?

Why ask why?

Would you like to meet Him?

We already told you that we want to see this mythical creature. Remember, invited it over for beers, suggested that you bring it onto the Oprah show to do magic tricks.

You refused.

Because it's merely a figment of your tiny imagination.

(15-05-2014 11:15 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 11:13 AM)Leo Wrote:  Read your fucking bible. The god of the bible is a killer dictator asshole.

I read it frequently. Have read it several times all the way through.

If this were true, it would make your delusion all the more tragic.

(15-05-2014 11:24 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 11:16 AM)Leo Wrote:  So if god say you must kill 1000 people today , you will do it?

No.

Thanks for demonstrating for all that you are a fucking liar.

(15-05-2014 11:24 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 11:16 AM)Leo Wrote:  So if god say you must kill 1000 people today , you will do it?

No.

Thanks for demonstrating for all that you are a fucking liar.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
15-05-2014, 12:27 PM
(15-05-2014 12:18 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 11:03 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  to illustrate why it is not a circular argument when I say: God caused me to believe in Him.

God is the cause of me believing in Him. Without God, I would not believe in Him.

So how did this gawd-person "cause" you to believe in it? Did it appear to you and perform some magic tricks for you? Why you and not everyone else?

Fucking megalomaniac retard.

(15-05-2014 11:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Why?

OH, look -- when cornered, the idiot troll resorts to 3-year old evasions.

Anyone here surprised? Dodgy

(15-05-2014 11:10 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I believe in the God of the Bible.

Which "bible*"? There are what, hundreds, if not thousands?

* That is to say, which version of the superstitions fairy tales you claim to ascribe to

I have read all of them. I favor the NASB and ESV for regular reading. The KJV for portions like the Psalms and Nestle Aland's latest scholarly edition #28 of the Novum Testamentum Graece for in depth study in the Greek.
15-05-2014, 12:27 PM
(15-05-2014 11:03 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 10:57 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  So the math quip was a non sequitur, then. Why include it?

to illustrate why it is not a circular argument when I say: God caused me to believe in Him.

Incorrect analogy. Sometimes it really amazes me what has to be explained to you. Facepalm

The actual existence of the person is what makes you believe another person exists. You can see, touch, talk with, and interact with the person. The person also answers back, interacts back, touches you back, and sees you as well. Although you might claim you can, the fact is you can't say any of that about your gawd. The closest you can come is saying you talk with your gawd, but in reality that's just you talking to your own imagination.

There is a huge difference between believing in something for which you have proof and believing in something for which you have none.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
15-05-2014, 12:29 PM
(15-05-2014 12:21 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 12:06 PM)John Wrote:  Why so?

The same reason Paul was upset that the people in Lystra desired to worship him after he had told a man lame from birth to stand up on his feet and he did so.

So it's a matter of not wishing to be revered, is that right? What about the rest:

(15-05-2014 12:06 PM)John Wrote:  And what about the part of converting to Christianity -- willfully. Or am I to infer that you equated having a desire for righteousness with converting to Christianity?

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 1 user Likes John's post