Jeremy Walker the nihilist

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
14-05-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: A Deconstruction of the Moral Argument
(14-05-2014 06:38 PM)John Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 06:34 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  because i want to pass my time away doing this at this particular time.

the same reason why you type what you do

So you don't need an ultimate meaning to prompt you to respond?

there is no ultimate meaning in your world.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Jeremy Walker the nihilist
(14-05-2014 05:42 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Lol who cares?

Obviously you do. Else, you wouldn't have started this self-serving, vanity thread, would you?
[+] 3 users Like TheBear's post
14-05-2014, 06:48 PM
(14-05-2014 06:44 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  you are aging, decaying, dying. who cares girlyman. soon you will die and soon after your many words will be forgotten long before the sun loses its energy and ceases to shine.

Your beliefs will not change fact.
I know what you're doing. It's not going to work.
You think if you make up shit to pretend reality is not reality it somehow changes reality. Your beliefs change nothing. You're going to be stone cold dead. Better to live in reality than make up childish nonsense to pretend you can feel good about nonsense.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-05-2014, 06:48 PM
(14-05-2014 06:44 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  you are aging, decaying, dying. who cares girlyman. soon you will die and soon after your many words will be forgotten long before the sun loses its energy and ceases to shine.

So?
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
14-05-2014, 06:49 PM
(14-05-2014 06:45 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 06:38 PM)John Wrote:  So you don't need an ultimate meaning to prompt you to respond?

I know. So YOU don't need an ultimate meaning to prompt you to respond?

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
14-05-2014, 06:50 PM
(14-05-2014 06:45 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 06:38 PM)John Wrote:  So you don't need an ultimate meaning to prompt you to respond?

You can't be THAT stupid. YOUR "ultimate meaning" may not be what someone else values. Are you like 2 years old, for fuck sake ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Soooo, Jeremy, how long are you going to stick around here and try to collect up insult and abuse points towards your special place in heaven?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
14-05-2014, 06:51 PM
*points walker to the kiddy table*

sorry, your seat at the adult table has been revoked. You are now required to sit at the kiddy table where you can talk and giggle about fairy tales until you wet yourself. The adult table is for serious conversation based on the REAL world.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
14-05-2014, 06:52 PM
(14-05-2014 06:47 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 05:42 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Lol who cares?

Obviously you do. Else, you wouldn't have started this self-serving, vanity thread, would you?

i didnt start it. thanks for assuming i did.
14-05-2014, 06:52 PM
(14-05-2014 06:44 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't think I actually start "decaying" until I die. And cremation bypasses all that anyway. Until then I'm just regenerating at a decelerating rate.

right right...

you are aging, decaying, dying. who cares girlyman. soon you will die and soon after your many words will be forgotten long before the sun loses its energy and ceases to shine.

Yes. And that's what I exalt. Worship even. Meaning can only be found in the temporary and transient. The promise of some postmortem preservation of identity only diminishes what I'm trying to do here and now. I ain't looking for a ticket to ride, I'm already on the ride. ... Hell I am the ride.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post