Jeremy Walker the nihilist

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
17-05-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: Jeremy Walker the nihilist
(17-05-2014 11:14 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I have to say that Jeremy Walker is one of the most boring trolls. Always asking questions, never committing but most importantly never asking anything challenging.

It keeps reminding me of this scene from "In the Loop"

NSFW

It's the scripted dance routine they all are taught in Apologetics 101. Trouble is, we keep putting up obstacles, and why he gets mad and frustrated when people demand definitions. They didn't teach that as part of the "schtick".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-05-2014, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 02:44 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(17-05-2014 07:34 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I just cannot wait until you find someone worth your time - you must be brilliant!!!Thumbsup

There are a great many people on this forum who are worth my time, several who I even have a great deal of respect for. However neither a pedantic and racist dullard with delusions of grandeur nor a poorly educated fool who willfully fights against his own education is on that list.

Frankly given the information you volunteer about your personal life I seriously doubt you're worth your own time, let alone mine.Drinking Beverage
(17-05-2014 07:34 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I'm putting you on my buddy list you let me know when you got a discussion that is going to make a difference.Thumbsup

Sure why not, I'll even be a good host and clear off the Kiddie Table so you have some place to sit while you listen and hurl the obscenities you call thoughts at the grown ups while they talk.Rolleyes

Shoo fly, go back to your bridge.
[+] 11 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-05-2014, 08:50 PM
(17-05-2014 11:14 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I have to say that Jeremy Walker is one of the most boring trolls. Always asking questions, never committing but most importantly never asking anything challenging.

That reminds me of Alpha Male. He would never commit to a stance, but rather would only show up to pick off any low hanging fruit in a thread, such as if one poster made an absolute statement, or something.
[+] 8 users Like RobbyPants's post
17-05-2014, 09:06 PM
Jeremy Walker the nihilist
And then get really butthurt and freak out if the same thing was done to him.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 4 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
18-05-2014, 02:13 AM
(17-05-2014 08:50 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

That reminds me of Alpha Male. He would never commit to a stance, but rather would only show up to pick off any low hanging fruit in a thread, such as if one poster made an absolute statement, or something.

Probly an omegabitch sock.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop