Jeremy Walker the nihilist

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
14-05-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Jeremy Walker the nihilist
(14-05-2014 07:00 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  At this point I am pretty sure you are only doing this to try and get a reaction out of people.

He wants to get abused by us so he gets extra points for a special place in heaven.

Jeremy, do you really think your god is stupid enough to fall for this? Going into an atheist forum and provoking people into abusing you verbally doesn't qualify. it's a set-up. Your god has got to be smarter than that!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
14-05-2014, 07:19 PM
(14-05-2014 06:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 06:45 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  there is no ultimate meaning in your world.

You can't be THAT stupid. YOUR "ultimate meaning" may not be what someone else values. Are you like 2 years old, for fuck sake ?

dude...you are here by accident. your family the human race, the rats the bats the squirrels....

at bottom their is no plan, no purpose. you exist as a by product of something that just so happened to happen long ago.

deny this if you want. in your world thats just how it is.
[+] 1 user Likes Jeremy E Walker's post
14-05-2014, 07:21 PM
(14-05-2014 07:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't think so. I think Jeremy is genuinely inquisitive. ... Dude's got a shitload of mental health issues I can relate to, but he seems more inquisitive than argumentative. But I ain't read all his posts.

That's what I've always thought.
He's at the beginning stages of transformation to non-belief.
He's having a hard time with it. It's gonna take a while.
He ain't no dummy. But the fundie is strong in this one.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-05-2014, 07:24 PM
(14-05-2014 07:16 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 06:57 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  then live in reality. stop pretending and deluding yourself that your life is ultimately meaningful.

My life is so meaningful to me and those around me - you cannot imagine. It is so pathetic and quite sad that you cannot find meaning in life without an imaginary friend that thinks your special. I just might agree that you are some form of "special".

your life is meaningful because you assign meaning to it. you say it is. but saying it is so does not mean that your life actually is meaningful. you exist to reproduce. thats it.

your life ultimately is no more meaningful than the life of a fly that lives for 24 hours.
14-05-2014, 07:25 PM
(14-05-2014 07:19 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 06:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You can't be THAT stupid. YOUR "ultimate meaning" may not be what someone else values. Are you like 2 years old, for fuck sake ?

dude...you are here by accident. your family the human race, the rats the bats the squirrels....

at bottom their is no plan, no purpose. you exist as a by product of something that just so happened to happen long ago.

deny this if you want. in your world thats just how it is.

Yes. And I like it. Big Grin

#sigh
14-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Hey, Jeremy.

How come we never see you in any of the social threads here?
14-05-2014, 07:27 PM
(14-05-2014 07:24 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  your life is meaningful because you assign meaning to it. you say it is. but saying it is so does not mean that your life actually is meaningful

Yes.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-05-2014, 07:30 PM
(14-05-2014 07:27 PM)TheBear Wrote:  Hey, Jeremy.

How come we never see you in any of the social threads here?

Because he is not here to get to know us, he is simply here to gather up insults.

And by not admitting it he is also lying, he is also projecting false personas to goad us on. I don't think his sky-daddy is pleased with this.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
14-05-2014, 07:33 PM
(14-05-2014 07:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Define "ultimately meaningful". You can't, (coherently) I would bet.

This is and has been the problem from the get-go. There's no way to shoehorn some final ultimacy to any meaning, since anybody can freely (and justly) deny it from being ultimate, just like anybody can justly deny any given number to be the greatest number -- there is no greatest number, there is no ultimate ultimate, you can always step a level upwards and the picture looks essentially the same: unconfined, boundless. Just deal with it, Jeremy.

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 3 users Like John's post
14-05-2014, 07:34 PM
What happened Jeremy, god cut your tongue off for faking things in order to collect brownies?

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post