Jerusalem bases news site DEBKA FILE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2013, 05:08 PM
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/27/...world-war/

Anyone familiar with this news site from Jerusalem?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Jerusalem bases news site DEBKA FILE
LOL.

Caught, Israel orchestrating world war

Every time I see or hear almost any thing Israel, almost in any news, usually on TV, it's their leaders bitching and attempting to provoke or push the US into war and military action.

One of the reasons I felt comfortable liking Barack Obama was that Benjamin Netanyahu and Karl Rove both have that same look on their faces when they are talking about him.

It's the no..that can't be...let me talk to someone....let me do the math..it can't be the case that Obama has won Ohio....face.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
28-04-2013, 02:29 AM
(27-04-2013 05:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/27/...world-war/

Are you aware that this web site is Iranian?

Yeah, that's a great place to find objective reporting about Israel--Ahmadinejad's Iran.

Maybe you could post a link to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? I'm sure we'd all find useful information there as well.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 4 users Like cufflink's post
28-04-2013, 03:15 AM
(27-04-2013 05:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/27/...world-war/

Yeah...DEBKA is run by a couple in Jerusalem (man and woman) who are about as reliable as...psychotic gerbils. Iran's PressTV is generally more reliable than DEBKA, but they also tend to the stupid, too...and calling out DEBKA as the source of some kind of conspiracy is pretty stupid.

As a result, I don't read DEBKA at all and I very rarely read PressTV. The BS is just too much for me. Seriously, DEBKA and PressTV make Alex Jones look like a Walter Cronkite by comparison.
28-04-2013, 04:26 PM
(28-04-2013 02:29 AM)cufflink Wrote:  

Are you aware that this web site is Iranian?

Yeah, that's a great place to find objective reporting about Israel--Ahmadinejad's Iran.

Maybe you could post a link to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? I'm sure we'd all find useful information there as well.

So you don't bieve what they say because of their nationality?
28-04-2013, 04:32 PM
DEBKA is a laughably unreliable source.

About on par with World Net Daily, though with a different political slant.

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-04-2013, 01:03 AM
(28-04-2013 04:26 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(28-04-2013 02:29 AM)cufflink Wrote:  Are you aware that this web site is Iranian?

So you don't bieve what they say because of their nationality?

Iran is a country with a rich and unique culture and warm, friendly, intelligent people. I lived there for a year and I have close Iranian friends. But the Iranians deserve a much better government than they have. With respect to Israel, that government is batshit crazy. Ahmadinejad hosted a holocaust denial conference, fer chrissake! I'd trust a mouthpiece of the Iranian government for reliable information about Israel to the same extent I'd trust the Westboro Baptist Church for reliable information about gays.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 5 users Like cufflink's post
29-04-2013, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2013 03:56 AM by shiranl.)
Regardless of the little reliablity of PressTV (and funny how you are willing to eat every word of the Iranian government-control press, But Israeli press- which is a free press- you are not willing to accept as reliabe source. What a joke), you do know that due to 40 billion NIS debt our Defence Ministry is getting a cut back- and NOW we will go on and conquer the Middle East? yeah, because we REALLY want Assad's chemical weapons used against us (and don't tell me he doesn't have chemical weapons- not only does he has chemical weapons, he already used them) . You know that right now we have shortage of combat soldiers? yes, really great time to go on a war.

jizzes.....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-04-2013, 05:05 AM
(29-04-2013 03:43 AM)shiranl Wrote:  Regardless of the little reliablity of PressTV (and funny how you are willing to eat every word of the Iranian government-control press, But Israeli press- which is a free press- you are not willing to accept as reliabe source. What a joke), you do know that due to 40 billion NIS debt our Defence Ministry is getting a cut back- and NOW we will go on and conquer the Middle East? yeah, because we REALLY want Assad's chemical weapons used against us (and don't tell me he doesn't have chemical weapons- not only does he has chemical weapons, he already used them) . You know that right now we have shortage of combat soldiers? yes, really great time to go on a war.

jizzes.....

So, what you are saying is....

It is a good time for the Arab world to attempt to invade Israel again? They have tried and failed what, four times now by now, maybe they will succeed this time, I am sure I$I would love to see that.

[Image: peacock-spider-dance-o.gif]
The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
29-04-2013, 11:54 AM
(29-04-2013 03:43 AM)shiranl Wrote:  Regardless of the little reliablity of PressTV (and funny how you are willing to eat every word of the Iranian government-control press, But Israeli press- which is a free press- you are not willing to accept as reliabe source. What a joke), you do know that due to 40 billion NIS debt our Defence Ministry is getting a cut back- and NOW we will go on and conquer the Middle East? yeah, because we REALLY want Assad's chemical weapons used against us (and don't tell me he doesn't have chemical weapons- not only does he has chemical weapons, he already used them) . You know that right now we have shortage of combat soldiers? yes, really great time to go on a war.

jizzes.....

Shiranl you know you aren't supposed to be on this website, it is illegal for you to be on this website because you aren't supposed to talk about or view photos of Israeli nuclear weapons facilities.

When did Assad use chemical weapons on his people? You aren't cheering for alCIAda to overthrow Assad are you?