Jerusalem bases news site DEBKA FILE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Jerusalem bases news site DEBKA FILE
I and I, I think you confused Israel with the Islamic states you support- You know, the ones who block YouTube once in a while because of a poor made video which critisize Islam?
It is not, and never has been, illegal for me to be on the internet. And it is a shame that your hate has become so huge that you need to justify it by inventing lies. I really am sorry for you, it must be very difficult to bear that amount of hate.

Who said? worldwide intelligence services.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-de...l-1.518182
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2013, 04:19 PM
(29-04-2013 03:49 PM)shiranl Wrote:  I and I, I think you confused Israel with the Islamic states you support- You know, the ones who block YouTube once in a while because of a poor made video which critisize Islam?
It is not, and never has been, illegal for me to be on the internet. And it is a shame that your hate has become so huge that you need to justify it by inventing lies. I really am sorry for you, it must be very difficult to bear that amount of hate.

So it isn't against Israeli law for you to talk about Israel's nuclear weapons? Tell us your thoughts on Israel's possession of nuclear weapons....
Find all posts by this user
29-04-2013, 04:20 PM
(29-04-2013 03:49 PM)shiranl Wrote:  I and I, I think you confused Israel with the Islamic states you support- You know, the ones who block YouTube once in a while because of a poor made video which critisize Islam?

Oh yeah and what are your thoughts of debka file as a news source?
29-04-2013, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2013 05:45 PM by shiranl.)
I&I- you know that turning the discussion into a different subject is a well known tactic of religious people who doesn't have an answer to a previous argument?

My thoughts on Israel's nuclear weapons? It defentley scares the hell out of our enemies (it started back in the 70's, and the last time the Arabs waged all-in-all war upon us was in 73') so its doing what it is supposed to do. I am way more worried about Iran's nuclear weapons. What are your thoughts about Iran's nuclear weapons? ohhh....I forgot- the Islamic Republic which finance Hizbollah is doing it for "peace purposes", so it's OK.
And I don't have thoughts about Debka, I don't know it ( and the fact that you use a source that counts on an Israeli source that an Israeli doesn't know, says A LOT about your kind of sources).
29-04-2013, 08:01 PM
(29-04-2013 04:39 PM)shiranl Wrote:  I&I- you know that turning the discussion into a different subject is a well known tactic of religious people who doesn't have an answer to a previous argument?

My thoughts on Israel's nuclear weapons? It defentley scares the hell out of our enemies (it started back in the 70's, and the last time the Arabs waged all-in-all war upon us was in 73') so its doing what it is supposed to do. I am way more worried about Iran's nuclear weapons. What are your thoughts about Iran's nuclear weapons? ohhh....I forgot- the Islamic Republic which finance Hizbollah is doing it for "peace purposes", so it's OK.
And I don't have thoughts about Debka, I don't know it ( and the fact that you use a source that counts on an Israeli source that an Israeli doesn't know, says A LOT about your kind of sources).

I criticism crazy alqaeda Muslims on this forum all the time. Maybe you missed those? I never knew of Irans nuclear weapons, how did you hear about them?

Pakistan has many crazy Muslims and has many nuclear weapons.....are you scared of them?

So you admit your country has nuclear weapons.....
30-04-2013, 11:13 PM
(27-04-2013 05:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/27/...world-war/

Anyone familiar with this news site from Jerusalem?

First of all, Debka has predicted the last 25 of the 2 conflicts that have broken out. Even the neocons among the conservative blogs I read from time to time take anything Debka says with a HUGE grain of salt. But it is actually read by the neocon global-war-on-terror types on the right and stuff on that site filters into conservative media. Their site even has a story on it now saying the Boston bombers were double agents that turned on the CIA, so it even has conspiracy theory crap going on there as well.

Second, isn't is just a bit much for the Iranian mouth piece, Press TV, to use the term 'final solution' when characterizing alleged Israeli war plans? And this little nugget is just laughable:

"DEBKA openly admits plans to move Israeli troops into Syria and Iraq, to “con” Turkey, Jordan and the Arab and Gulf States into a war intended to, not just destroy Iran and Pakistan but China and Russia as well, pitting them against NATO in the fatal Armageddon they and their followers believe will ensure Satan’s dominion over man. ".

Since when has Debka been considered the mouth piece of the Israeli government? And the way it is written sound like it is Debka that is planning to send troops in to start a war. Laughat Press TV and Debka seem to be conspiratorial polar opposites of each other. I wouldn't take what either says as anything approaching the truth.
[+] 2 users Like BryanS's post
01-05-2013, 12:07 AM
(30-04-2013 11:13 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 05:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/27/...world-war/

Anyone familiar with this news site from Jerusalem?

First of all, Debka has predicted the last 25 of the 2 conflicts that have broken out. Even the neocons among the conservative blogs I read from time to time take anything Debka says with a HUGE grain of salt. But it is actually read by the neocon global-war-on-terror types on the right and stuff on that site filters into conservative media. Their site even has a story on it now saying the Boston bombers were double agents that turned on the CIA, so it even has conspiracy theory crap going on there as well.

Second, isn't is just a bit much for the Iranian mouth piece, Press TV, to use the term 'final solution' when characterizing alleged Israeli war plans? And this little nugget is just laughable:

"DEBKA openly admits plans to move Israeli troops into Syria and Iraq, to “con” Turkey, Jordan and the Arab and Gulf States into a war intended to, not just destroy Iran and Pakistan but China and Russia as well, pitting them against NATO in the fatal Armageddon they and their followers believe will ensure Satan’s dominion over man. ".

Since when has Debka been considered the mouth piece of the Israeli government? And the way it is written sound like it is Debka that is planning to send troops in to start a war. Laughat Press TV and Debka seem to be conspiratorial polar opposites of each other. I wouldn't take what either says as anything approaching the truth.

So what you are saying is, a wack job nut fringe religious news paper shouldn't be taken seriously.....but aren't you the one who in order to attempt to prove palestineans are just crazy murderers, you quoted their versions of pat robertson and debka?
01-05-2013, 04:06 AM
(29-04-2013 08:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(29-04-2013 04:39 PM)shiranl Wrote:  I&I- you know that turning the discussion into a different subject is a well known tactic of religious people who doesn't have an answer to a previous argument?

I criticism crazy alqaeda Muslims on this forum all the time. Maybe you missed those? I never knew of Irans nuclear weapons, how did you hear about them?

Pakistan has many crazy Muslims and has many nuclear weapons.....are you scared of them?

So you admit your country has nuclear weapons.....

Ohh, I'm sorry I don't follow your posts religiously, maybe I have a life...Oh, really? you never knew about the nuclear weapons Iran is developing, the same Iran that being sanctioned by the most powerfull countries in the world because it's developing a mass destruction weapon while threatening to wipe off the map another country? You didn't hear about THAT Iran's nuclear weapon?!

Yeah, I scare of them too. But less then Iran, since USA is grabbing Pakistan by the balls and I doubt they are able to launch a nuclear rocket that can get to Israel (and in any case they didn't build it because of Israel, they build it because of India. Iran is developing nuclear weapon to use it against Israel).

Because me saying Israel have nuclear weapons means something special? I'm a fucking normal citizen of Israel, I know exactley what the rest of the world knows. I don't "admit" Israel have nuclear weapons, I don't have special information that puts me in a position to "admit" something. If you ask me if I think Israel have nuclear weapons I would say yes, I do think we have. In the same way you and the rest of the world think we have nuclear weapons.
01-05-2013, 04:22 AM
Is Shiranl an atheist? or is she spouting some religious bullshit?
01-05-2013, 05:49 AM
Quote one religious sentence I said. ONE!
Oh and....ad hominem isn't an argument.