Jerusalem bases news site DEBKA FILE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Jerusalem bases news site DEBKA FILE
(01-05-2013 04:06 AM)shiranl Wrote:  
(29-04-2013 08:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  I criticism crazy alqaeda Muslims on this forum all the time. Maybe you missed those? I never knew of Irans nuclear weapons, how did you hear about them?

Pakistan has many crazy Muslims and has many nuclear weapons.....are you scared of them?

So you admit your country has nuclear weapons.....

Ohh, I'm sorry I don't follow your posts religiously, maybe I have a life...Oh, really? you never knew about the nuclear weapons Iran is developing, the same Iran that being sanctioned by the most powerfull countries in the world because it's developing a mass destruction weapon while threatening to wipe off the map another country? You didn't hear about THAT Iran's nuclear weapon?!

Yeah, I scare of them too. But less then Iran, since USA is grabbing Pakistan by the balls and I doubt they are able to launch a nuclear rocket that can get to Israel (and in any case they didn't build it because of Israel, they build it because of India. Iran is developing nuclear weapon to use it against Israel).

Because me saying Israel have nuclear weapons means something special? I'm a fucking normal citizen of Israel, I know exactley what the rest of the world knows. I don't "admit" Israel have nuclear weapons, I don't have special information that puts me in a position to "admit" something. If you ask me if I think Israel have nuclear weapons I would say yes, I do think we have. In the same way you and the rest of the world think we have nuclear weapons.

I only ever quoted or made a claim of a statement made by the bonafide leader of Hamas--I'll post the same link I posted in the other thread, and this time with text from the story so you can see that when I claimed "Leader of Hamas has vowed that not one inch of current Israel will be allowed to remain as Israel. "
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/08...62926.html
Quote:Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal, making his first ever visit to the Gaza Strip, vowed on Saturday never to recognise Israel and said his Islamist group would never abandon its claim to all Israeli territory.

"Palestine is ours from the river to the sea and from the south to the north. There will be no concession on an inch of the land," he told a sea of supporters at an open-air rally, the highlight of his three-day stay in Gaza.

"We will never recognise the legitimacy of the Israeli occupation and therefore there is no legitimacy for Israel, no matter how long it will take."

Sounds like someone who is open to compromise, no? [/sarc]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2013, 07:34 AM
(01-05-2013 12:07 AM)I and I Wrote:  So what you are saying is, a wack job nut fringe religious news paper shouldn't be taken seriously.....but aren't you the one who in order to attempt to prove palestineans are just crazy murderers, you quoted their versions of pat robertson and debka?

So, having addressed the specific claim I made about Hamas, what that specific claim was, and that it was based in part on a story sourced by Reuters and posted on HuffPo which quotes the leader of Hamas stating what I claimed he stated, I have one other point about comparing these news sources.

Press TV really is a mouth piece for the government. That's the scary part about the conspiracy crap contained in its content. Debka is fringe, and has a niche following among neocons. Press TV 'is' the Iranian government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_TV
"Press TV is a 24-hour English language news network owned by the state-owned media corporation Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). Its headquarters are located in Tehran, Iran."

You quote from them a lot. Why are you never taking the writings from the government of Iran with any skepticism. You've referred to them as a legitimate news source in other posts. I'm saying it is no such thing.
01-05-2013, 08:55 AM
(01-05-2013 07:34 AM)BryanS Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 12:07 AM)I and I Wrote:  So what you are saying is, a wack job nut fringe religious news paper shouldn't be taken seriously.....but aren't you the one who in order to attempt to prove palestineans are just crazy murderers, you quoted their versions of pat robertson and debka?

So, having addressed the specific claim I made about Hamas, what that specific claim was, and that it was based in part on a story sourced by Reuters and posted on HuffPo which quotes the leader of Hamas stating what I claimed he stated, I have one other point about comparing these news sources.

Press TV really is a mouth piece for the government. That's the scary part about the conspiracy crap contained in its content. Debka is fringe, and has a niche following among neocons. Press TV 'is' the Iranian government.

"Press TV is a 24-hour English language news network owned by the state-owned media corporation Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). Its headquarters are located in Tehran, Iran."

You quote from them a lot. Why are you never taking the writings from the government of Iran with any skepticism. You've referred to them as a legitimate news source in other posts. I'm saying it is no such thing.

You quoted the pat robertsons of that are and their thoughts on Israel, you didn't post any Hamas leadership quotes, you also never answered my question about Israeli politicians. Do you think Israeli politicians make similar violent and racist comments towards non Jews in the region?

I do not post or read every section of press tv. If press tv and several other non U.S. news sources are reporting the same story then I post it. Next
01-05-2013, 09:03 AM
I just wonder why Israel gets along so well with Saudi Arabia even though a lot of the funding to radical nut job Muslims comes from that country. Or I wonder why Israel hasn't attacked Pakistan yet, they too fund crazy nut job Muslims and have many crazy nut job Muslims in their country....along with nukes. Why is Israel not bombing the rebels in Syria when they openly admit to fighting alongside and have a mixture of alqaeda fighters with them.
01-05-2013, 10:30 AM
(01-05-2013 09:03 AM)I and I Wrote:  I just wonder why Israel gets along so well with Saudi Arabia even though a lot of the funding to radical nut job Muslims comes from that country. Or I wonder why Israel hasn't attacked Pakistan yet, they too fund crazy nut job Muslims and have many crazy nut job Muslims in their country....along with nukes. Why is Israel not bombing the rebels in Syria when they openly admit to fighting alongside and have a mixture of alqaeda fighters with them.

Could it be that Israel is merely defending itself against countries that have made blatant attacks against it? Naw couldn't be that. So tell me what does the Iranian government think since they seem to be the only news source that you think is credible?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-05-2013, 10:35 AM
(01-05-2013 08:55 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 07:34 AM)BryanS Wrote:  So, having addressed the specific claim I made about Hamas, what that specific claim was, and that it was based in part on a story sourced by Reuters and posted on HuffPo which quotes the leader of Hamas stating what I claimed he stated, I have one other point about comparing these news sources.

You quoted the pat robertsons of that are and their thoughts on Israel, you didn't post any Hamas leadership quotes, you also never answered my question about Israeli politicians. Do you think Israeli politicians make similar violent and racist comments towards non Jews in the region?

I do not post or read every section of press tv. If press tv and several other non U.S. news sources are reporting the same story then I post it. Next

Are you saying Khaled Meshaal is the 'Pat Robertson' of Hamas? You do know he is the political leader of Hamas, and the leader in charge of the Gaza strip?

Why don't you find some quote from Israeli leaders so we can compare to the quote from the leader of Hamas.
01-05-2013, 10:47 AM
(01-05-2013 10:30 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 09:03 AM)I and I Wrote:  I just wonder why Israel gets along so well with Saudi Arabia even though a lot of the funding to radical nut job Muslims comes from that country. Or I wonder why Israel hasn't attacked Pakistan yet, they too fund crazy nut job Muslims and have many crazy nut job Muslims in their country....along with nukes. Why is Israel not bombing the rebels in Syria when they openly admit to fighting alongside and have a mixture of alqaeda fighters with them.

Could it be that Israel is merely defending itself against countries that have made blatant attacks against it? Naw couldn't be that. So tell me what does the Iranian government think since they seem to be the only news source that you think is credible?

Tell us why you like to have Sex with 2 yr olds. You stated that in the very same thread that I stated I only trust Iranian news.
01-05-2013, 10:52 AM
(01-05-2013 10:47 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 10:30 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Could it be that Israel is merely defending itself against countries that have made blatant attacks against it? Naw couldn't be that. So tell me what does the Iranian government think since they seem to be the only news source that you think is credible?

Tell us why you like to have Sex with 2 yr olds. You stated that in the very same thread that I stated I only trust Iranian news.

Various reasons mainly cause you can make em cry twice, and you reject every other media source. It's a deduction not a declared statement thus as to why I said they seem to be the only news source that you think is credible, please learn to read and get out of your mom's basement for a while the air in there must be stale.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-05-2013, 11:01 AM
http://rense.com/general77/disturb.htm
01-05-2013, 11:08 AM
(01-05-2013 11:01 AM)I and I Wrote:  http://rense.com/general77/disturb.htm

Hmm an unsupported list of supposed quotes from a wiki page that was going to be removed. That is some grade A evidence there pal. Are you sure your an atheist cause you seem to be very pro muslim and very anti-Israeli and by no means any kind of skeptic.