Jerusalem bases news site DEBKA FILE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: Jerusalem bases news site DEBKA FILE
(01-05-2013 09:03 AM)I and I Wrote:  I just wonder why Israel gets along so well with Saudi Arabia even though a lot of the funding to radical nut job Muslims comes from that country. Or I wonder why Israel hasn't attacked Pakistan yet, they too fund crazy nut job Muslims and have many crazy nut job Muslims in their country....along with nukes. Why is Israel not bombing the rebels in Syria when they openly admit to fighting alongside and have a mixture of alqaeda fighters with them.

Saudi Arabia is easy enough to explain--they too fear the Iranians who are a mutual threat to both Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Pakistan, while a nuclear state now, has it's military programs focused more on India, not Israel. Pakistan's Islamic fundamentalists do not (yet) control everything in the country. It is concerning that they have gained influence over the past few years.

Israel has, if you recall attacked Syria in the recent past when they blew up their reactor in order to set back their nuclear program. I don't think Israel really wants a war with Syria. Their attack was narrowly focused on taking out the biggest threat to them--the nuclear program in Syria.

Israel is in a region that is very hostile to them, so they have to make compromises to deal with the biggest threats. Before Islamists took over the Iranian government in the 70s, Iran was actually an ally to Israel. Assad might be a threat to Israel, but not like Islamists would be if they ran the country.The rebels might be a bigger threat than Assad, but they worry about Assad provoking a war as an external threat that would help him consolidate power. They have no ally in this conflict, so it would be rather foolish of them to provoke a war as the Press TV story claims they are trying to do. The best course for Israel is to stay out and only credibly threaten as they have to attack if chemical weapons are transferred to Hezbollah or if the Islamist rebels are at risk acquiring them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2013, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 12:19 PM by I and I.)
(01-05-2013 11:17 AM)BryanS Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 09:03 AM)I and I Wrote:  I just wonder why Israel gets along so well with Saudi Arabia even though a lot of the funding to radical nut job Muslims comes from that country. Or I wonder why Israel hasn't attacked Pakistan yet, they too fund crazy nut job Muslims and have many crazy nut job Muslims in their country....along with nukes. Why is Israel not bombing the rebels in Syria when they openly admit to fighting alongside and have a mixture of alqaeda fighters with them.

Saudi Arabia is easy enough to explain--they too fear the Iranians who are a mutual threat to both Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Pakistan, while a nuclear state now, has it's military programs focused more on India, not Israel. Pakistan's Islamic fundamentalists do not (yet) control everything in the country. It is concerning that they have gained influence over the past few years.

Israel has, if you recall attacked Syria in the recent past when they blew up their reactor in order to set back their nuclear program. I don't think Israel really wants a war with Syria. Their attack was narrowly focused on taking out the biggest threat to them--the nuclear program in Syria.

Israel is in a region that is very hostile to them, so they have to make compromises to deal with the biggest threats. Before Islamists took over the Iranian government in the 70s, Iran was actually an ally to Israel. Assad might be a threat to Israel, but not like Islamists would be if they ran the country.The rebels might be a bigger threat than Assad, but they worry about Assad provoking a war as an external threat that would help him consolidate power. They have no ally in this conflict, so it would be rather foolish of them to provoke a war as the Press TV story claims they are trying to do. The best course for Israel is to stay out and only credibly threaten as they have to attack if chemical weapons are transferred to Hezbollah or if the Islamist rebels are at risk acquiring them.

Israel has no side in the invasion of Syria? http://www.timesofisrael.com/syrian-tv-r...i-weapons/ Does or has Israel ever had any problems with the nut job muslim nations? It seems that religious nut jobs tend to stick together when it comes to fighting secular or atheist nations. Has Israel ever attacked alqaeda forces? And why is Israel sitting back and not concerned with the U.S. funding and arming alqaeda in Syria? According to what we are told, alqaeda hates Israel and the U.S. but for some reason alqaeda has never attacked Israel and right now they are close to Israeli territory to do so if they wanted, or if Israel is against alqaeda then why are they not helping assad get foreign alqaeda fighters out of his country? What if the west and Israel aren't and never were fighting alqaeda....

Israel is in an area hostile to them like any other european colony would be in a hostile environment.

Notice how that girl Shiranl isn't on here hardly at all now that I bring up Israeli Nuclear weapons. Yes it is illegal to talk about them or admit they exist, the official Israeli policy is to deny that they have nuclear weapons.
01-05-2013, 12:39 PM

I find you very amusing I&I.
You creat in your mind a blood-thirsty-nazi-fascist Israel, and than you are surprised when we don't act according to your imagination, and how can it be that we don't justify your thoughts about Israel by declaring a life-or-death war upon the entire Muslim world. You wonder how can we are not doing all the above, and in your mind you creat some crazy conspiracy theory, when the answer is very simple- we don't want to do it. Because we are not the monster you created in your mind. Maybe it is time you face reality.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2013, 12:41 PM
(01-05-2013 11:08 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 11:01 AM)I and I Wrote:  http://rense.com/general77/disturb.htm

Hmm an unsupported list of supposed quotes from a wiki page that was going to be removed. That is some grade A evidence there pal. Are you sure your an atheist cause you seem to be very pro muslim and very anti-Israeli and by no means any kind of skeptic.

Moreover, it has been deleted....twice.

All but one of the quotes are more than a generation ago, many of them are 50+ years old. All but that same one quote appeared before the Oslo Accords. Rabin deserves a lot of credit for working towards peace and for rejecting the hateful rhetoric used by previous leaders. Arafat was ok as well, but never took the risk of pushing back on the hatred like Rabin did--who paid with his life when he was assassinated by a Jewish religious extremist.

The only quote from a modern leader is from 2000 attributed to Ehud Barak. I cannot find the actual article that the quote was attributed to. Not saying the quote isn't real, just not easily verifiable. The Hamas leader's quote was this year, sourced by Reuters and published widely on mainstream and liberal news outlets. And anyone can look up their Charter language which is consistent with his public statements.
01-05-2013, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 12:54 PM by I and I.)
(01-05-2013 12:39 PM)shiranl Wrote:  

I find you very amusing I&I.
You creat in your mind a blood-thirsty-nazi-fascist Israel, and than you are surprised when we don't act according to your imagination, and how can it be that we don't justify your thoughts about Israel by declaring a life-or-death war upon the entire Muslim world. You wonder how can we are not doing all the above, and in your mind you creat some crazy conspiracy theory, when the answer is very simple- we don't want to do it. Because we are not the monster you created in your mind. Maybe it is time you face reality.

Why doesn't Israel help Assad fight alqaeda? I thought Israel was against Alqaeda. I never said that Israel hates muslims, Israel gets along with the most fascist muslim governments around...see Saudi Arabia, I hope that doesn't offend you if I call Saudi Arabia a fascist state like Israel. Radical jews, muslims and christians seem to stick together in their crazy bullshit. the crazier they are the closer they become. Maybe if Iran was as fascist as Saudi Arabia then Israel would like them????

Oh yeah, those nuclear weapons that Israel has, have you been to the nuclear sites before? I can post pictures of them if you want to see.
01-05-2013, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 01:03 PM by shiranl.)
Because we don't support Assad.
We also don't support the rebels.

Yes, we are concern about the situation there- several times already mortar bombs found their way onto Israeli soil. Not only that, but also un-armed injured Syrians found their way to Israel and asked for medical treatment (and they got it). Assad also tried several times to blame Israel so the rebels will turn their hate and ammunition towards Israel. Luckily, he didn't succeed. We are concern the fighting will go over the border- and we have every right to be concern about that.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/17/world/...rael-syria
01-05-2013, 01:14 PM
(01-05-2013 01:00 PM)shiranl Wrote:  Because we don't support Assad.

Yes, we are concern about the situation there- several times already mortar bombs found their way onto Israeli soil. Not only that, but also un-armed injured Syrians found their way to Israel and asked for medical treatment (and they got it). Assad also tried several times to blame Israel so the rebels will turn their hate and ammunition towards Israel. Luckily, he didn't succeed. We are concern the fighting will go over the border- and we have every right to be concern about that.

The U.S. has and does support the rebels which they admit are radical muslims and many reports of alqaeda fighting along with them. What are your thoughts on the U.S. support for the rebels?

And do you know that the U.S. is planning a "no fly zone" which of course will lead to these crazy muslim rebels gaining power.

And if your country was so democratic why is it illegal for you to even comment on your countries nuclear weapons? Drinking Beverage

Israel shouldn't be friends with the U.S. in my opinion, the U.S. will dump them if they have to just like the U.S. does to all of it's friends eventually, and the U.S. seems to be propping up and supporting radical muslim uprisings all over the middle east. How much U.S. money goes to Saudi Arabia?
01-05-2013, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 01:34 PM by shiranl.)
(01-05-2013 01:14 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 01:00 PM)shiranl Wrote:  Because we don't support Assad.

The U.S. has and does support the rebels which they admit are radical muslims and many reports of alqaeda fighting along with them. What are your thoughts on the U.S. support for the rebels? And do you know that the U.S. is planning a "no fly zone" which of course will lead to these crazy muslim rebels gaining power.

And if your country was so democratic why is it illegal for you to even comment on your countries nuclear weapons? Drinking Beverage

And again- the USA is not Israel. Israel is not the USA. we are allowed to have different opinions. Israel does not support ANY side. It is allowed you know- not taking sides. We just hope it will end before it will get into Israel, that's all.
I, personally, think the USA is making a mistake. But the USA doesn't have the option not to do it- USA does not have the privilege of not taking sides. It can't take the side of Assad- because he is a dictator. So it takes the other side- the rebels.

I know the USA (along with NATO) has to do something since chemical weapons were already used. Between the rebels and Assad there are also civilians, they are cannon fodder.

It isn't, I already talked about it and I'm really getting bored about it.

I&I, if you say Israel shouldn't be "friends" with the USA (there is no such thing in politics, there are only common interests), then Israel definitely should stay "friends" with the USA
01-05-2013, 01:38 PM
(01-05-2013 01:30 PM)shiranl Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 01:14 PM)I and I Wrote:  The U.S. has and does support the rebels which they admit are radical muslims and many reports of alqaeda fighting along with them. What are your thoughts on the U.S. support for the rebels? And do you know that the U.S. is planning a "no fly zone" which of course will lead to these crazy muslim rebels gaining power.

And again- the USA is not Israel. Israel is not the USA. we are allowed to have different opinions. Israel does not support ANY side. It is allowed you know- not taking sides. We just hope it will end before it will get into Israel, that's all.
I, personally, think the USA is making a mistake. But the USA doesn't have the option not to do it- USA does not have the privilege of not taking sides. It can't take the side of Assad- because he is a dictator. So it takes the other side- the rebels.

I know the USA (along with NATO) has to do something since chemical weapons were already used. Between the rebels and Assad there are also civilians, they are cannon fodder.

The U.S. and Israel are friends, and I was curious why a friend of Israel would be helping rebels that are admittedly crazy psychotic muslims. When did Assad use chemical weapons? Is there any evidence of this? The top U.S. officials even admit they don't have evidence, they said "we have strong confidence" that chemical weapons were used by Assad. Several months ago the rebels obtained chemical weapons from somewhere out in the blue, the same blue that their other weapons come from. The rebels were testing the chemical weapons on animals first several months ago preparing to use them.
01-05-2013, 01:57 PM
(01-05-2013 01:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 01:30 PM)shiranl Wrote:  And again- the USA is not Israel. Israel is not the USA. we are allowed to have different opinions. Israel does not support ANY side. It is allowed you know- not taking sides. We just hope it will end before it will get into Israel, that's all.

The U.S. and Israel are friends, and I was curious why a friend of Israel would be helping rebels that are admittedly crazy psychotic muslims. When did Assad use chemical weapons? Is there any evidence of this? The top U.S. officials even admit they don't have evidence, they said "we have strong confidence" that chemical weapons were used by Assad. Several months ago the rebels obtained chemical weapons from somewhere out in the blue, the same blue that their other weapons come from. The rebels were testing the chemical weapons on animals first several months ago preparing to use them.

I already explained it to you- because the USA HAS to pick sides. the USA can't stay away from it. It is just how politics works. Several weeks ago there were reports of civilians having injuries that are consisted with effects of nerve bomb. About a weak and half ago the head of Israeli Intelligence said Israel have evidence that might suggest that chemical weapon was used in Syria. A few days ago Israels said it has confirmed chemical weapons were used, but it isn't clear by whom. And the Intelligence services around the world confirmed Israel's claims, and then Obama said exactley what was found out- chemical weapons were used, but it isn't clear by whom. He said chemical weapons were a "red line", so now he has to do something. You said no top officials in the U.S confirmed chemical weapons were used. Obama isn't top official enough for you?