Jerusalem bases news site DEBKA FILE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2013, 02:17 PM
RE: Jerusalem bases news site DEBKA FILE
(01-05-2013 01:57 PM)shiranl Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 01:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  The U.S. and Israel are friends, and I was curious why a friend of Israel would be helping rebels that are admittedly crazy psychotic muslims. When did Assad use chemical weapons? Is there any evidence of this? The top U.S. officials even admit they don't have evidence, they said "we have strong confidence" that chemical weapons were used by Assad. Several months ago the rebels obtained chemical weapons from somewhere out in the blue, the same blue that their other weapons come from. The rebels were testing the chemical weapons on animals first several months ago preparing to use them.

I already explained it to you- because the USA HAS to pick sides. the USA can't stay away from it. It is just how politics works. Several weeks ago there were reports of civilians having injuries that are consisted with effects of nerve bomb. About a weak and half ago the head of Israeli Intelligence said Israel have evidence that might suggest that chemical weapon was used in Syria. A few days ago Israels said it has confirmed chemical weapons were used, but it isn't clear by whom. And the Intelligence services around the world confirmed Israel's claims, and then Obama said exactley what was found out- chemical weapons were used, but it isn't clear by whom. He said chemical weapons were a "red line", so now he has to do something. You said no top officials in the U.S confirmed chemical weapons were used. Obama isn't top official enough for you?

That is a typical liberal western excuse for invasion "we have to do something now" What did the U.S have to do? did the U.S. have to fund and arm foreign fighters in Syria? Without the U.S help the foreign fighters in Syria would have been defeated long ago, they don't even control any major section of any part of Syria, all they are doing now is blowing up car bombs and killing civilians. The U.S. never had to arm these people and doen't have to do anything now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2013, 03:01 PM
(01-05-2013 02:17 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 01:57 PM)shiranl Wrote:  I already explained it to you- because the USA HAS to pick sides. the USA can't stay away from it. It is just how politics works. Several weeks ago there were reports of civilians having injuries that are consisted with effects of nerve bomb. About a weak and half ago the head of Israeli Intelligence said Israel have evidence that might suggest that chemical weapon was used in Syria. A few days ago Israels said it has confirmed chemical weapons were used, but it isn't clear by whom. And the Intelligence services around the world confirmed Israel's claims, and then Obama said exactley what was found out- chemical weapons were used, but it isn't clear by whom. He said chemical weapons were a "red line", so now he has to do something. You said no top officials in the U.S confirmed chemical weapons were used. Obama isn't top official enough for you?

That is a typical liberal western excuse for invasion "we have to do something now" What did the U.S have to do? did the U.S. have to fund and arm foreign fighters in Syria? Without the U.S help the foreign fighters in Syria would have been defeated long ago, they don't even control any major section of any part of Syria, all they are doing now is blowing up car bombs and killing civilians. The U.S. never had to arm these people and doen't have to do anything now.

So what do you suggest? let the civilians be bombed with chemical weapons? yeah, something has to be done. who said the rebels has to be defeated? by my standarts, both of them, Assad and the rebels are evil! The only part I worry about are the un-involved Syrians. They don't control any major section in Syria? you mean- apart from the entire northen border? I agree arming the rebeles isn't a good idea, supporting Assad isn't a good idea as well, and sitting back and watch people bombed with chemical weapons is the worst idea. So i'm sorry, but the USA and NATO are found in an impossible situation, and no matter what they'll do- it will have bad consequences as well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2013, 06:39 PM
(01-05-2013 12:15 PM)I and I Wrote:  Israel has no side in the invasion of Syria? http://www.timesofisrael.com/syrian-tv-r...i-weapons/ Does or has Israel ever had any problems with the nut job muslim nations? It seems that religious nut jobs tend to stick together when it comes to fighting secular or atheist nations. Has Israel ever attacked alqaeda forces? And why is Israel sitting back and not concerned with the U.S. funding and arming alqaeda in Syria? According to what we are told, alqaeda hates Israel and the U.S. but for some reason alqaeda has never attacked Israel and right now they are close to Israeli territory to do so if they wanted, or if Israel is against alqaeda then why are they not helping assad get foreign alqaeda fighters out of his country? What if the west and Israel aren't and never were fighting alqaeda....

Israel is in an area hostile to them like any other european colony would be in a hostile environment.

Notice how that girl Shiranl isn't on here hardly at all now that I bring up Israeli Nuclear weapons. Yes it is illegal to talk about them or admit they exist, the official Israeli policy is to deny that they have nuclear weapons.

It is no surprise to see Israeli made weapons enter the theater of war. They make and sell weapons--quite a lot of them for the size state/economy they are. The Russians sell more and commonly have weapons systems show up in wars even when they are not supplying them. Turkey does take a side in this conflict, and has had a long history of military arrangements with Israel. I don't think you an draw the conclusion you do that Israel is supplying weapons just because a made-in-Israel stamp shows up on a weapon used by the rebels. That factoid would also be a useful propaganda ploy in the hands of the Assad regime--tying the hated Jews to your opponents' cause is one way to sour support for your opponent in Muslim countries.

I don't see why you are so hung up on Israel not going after Al Queda. How many Al Queada attacks have there been on Israel? Why are you so desperate to see Israel go to war?

I've also addressed your continued description of Israel as a European colony--demographics data show that the majority are not from Europe unless you count Russia as part of Europe. Even then it's only about half.

Why are you claiming it is 'illegal' for Israelis to talk about nuclear weapons programs? I'm sure all information about the exact capabilities is classified information, but an average citizen can speculate and talk about the topic all they want.
01-05-2013, 06:46 PM
(01-05-2013 01:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  The U.S. and Israel are friends, and I was curious why a friend of Israel would be helping rebels that are admittedly crazy psychotic muslims. When did Assad use chemical weapons? Is there any evidence of this? The top U.S. officials even admit they don't have evidence, they said "we have strong confidence" that chemical weapons were used by Assad. Several months ago the rebels obtained chemical weapons from somewhere out in the blue, the same blue that their other weapons come from. The rebels were testing the chemical weapons on animals first several months ago preparing to use them.

Pot calling kettle black, here. You accuse shiranl of calling the chemical weapons claims conclusive, but then you insert some half baked idea that the rebels had weapons and were testing them on animals.

What is clear is that there is nearly 100% conclusive proof that chemical weapons were used. It has been reported that the evidence is blood samples showing clear and convincing evidence of exposure to sarin gas. This kind of chemical weapon is requires technical know-how to handle it. What the US administration is saying is that the identity of who used them needs more evidence, but the evidence leans toward the Assad regime.
01-05-2013, 07:38 PM
(01-05-2013 03:01 PM)shiranl Wrote:  So what do you suggest? let the civilians be bombed with chemical weapons? yeah, something has to be done. who said the rebels has to be defeated? by my standarts, both of them, Assad and the rebels are evil! The only part I worry about are the un-involved Syrians. They don't control any major section in Syria? you mean- apart from the entire northen border? I agree arming the rebeles isn't a good idea, supporting Assad isn't a good idea as well, and sitting back and watch people bombed with chemical weapons is the worst idea. So i'm sorry, but the USA and NATO are found in an impossible situation, and no matter what they'll do- it will have bad consequences as well.

Of course we have a choice. We can choose not to help precisely because there is no good option. We can and should provide humanitarian aid to refugees. But if Assad wants to gas his own people in large numbers, probably all we can do is wait for that to happen. So far, the claims are that a few dozen people have died in chemical attacks. As unfortunate as that is for the people who died, that is a drop in the bucket of carnage going on in Syria right now. The rebels would have a motive to stage an apparent chemical attack to drag us into the war. We need to be 100% sure that's not what is happening.
01-05-2013, 11:06 PM
(01-05-2013 06:46 PM)BryanS Wrote:  

Pot calling kettle black, here. You accuse shiranl of calling the chemical weapons claims conclusive, but then you insert some half baked idea that the rebels had weapons and were testing them on animals.

What is clear is that there is nearly 100% conclusive proof that chemical weapons were used. It has been reported that the evidence is blood samples showing clear and convincing evidence of exposure to sarin gas. This kind of chemical weapon is requires technical know-how to handle it. What the US administration is saying is that the identity of who used them needs more evidence, but the evidence leans toward the Assad regime.

What is not clear is who used the chemical weapons. What motive would there be for assad to use chemical weapons to then get the west involved and end his presidency??? Who would have a motive for using chemical weapons?????

"the evidence lean towards assad regime" What fucking evidence, when did you see or hear of this evidence?

How does something "lean toward" one way when in the same breathe they say they don't have enough evidence. WMD baby. Drinking Beverage

As for alqaeda not attacking Israel or vice versa. Why do you think they aren't attacking each other. Do you not believe alqaeda is some crazy muslim group that hates Israel and the west?