Jessa Duggar blames theory of evolution.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Jessa Duggar blames theory of evolution.....
But the good news is this young dumb and full of ditz fame for nothing airhead loves the Creation Museum. Goody for us more "reality TV."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/reali...evolution/

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Jessa Duggar blames theory of evolution.....
This was my favorite comment:

"The "fullquiver" bullshit in true form. This overloaded home for wayward sperm droppings is much like an over crowded clown bus going to the circus."

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
01-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Sad thing is that ditzs like her and shows like Fuck Dumbnasty have followers who really listen to them, then these idiots vote and dumb down our society even more.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2014, 01:37 PM
There are a TON of them in my town and they are breeding like mice. One of their goals is to literally outbreed the "unrighteous".

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
01-10-2014, 01:41 PM
You'd think the blue jean skirts and terrible perms would serve as birth control... but no. The Duggar mom's vagina has got to be the size of the Gulf of Mexico. I don't know how the Duggar dad managed to get off to continue to impregnate her.

01-10-2014, 02:14 PM
I'm so glad to know about this.

Facepalm moment number for me today.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-10-2014, 04:03 PM
So she thinks the theory of evolution is the reason for racism, and that if everyone would just admit that god created us all, and at we are all descendant from Adam and equal, racism would go away? Consider I wonder why it was historically the religious right that fought race equality and interracial marriage here in America. I also wonder how her parents would feel if she decided to marry a black man.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
01-10-2014, 04:38 PM
(01-10-2014 04:03 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  So she thinks the theory of evolution is the reason for racism, and that if everyone would just admit that god created us all, and at we are all descendant from Adam and equal, racism would go away? Consider I wonder why it was historically the religious right that fought race equality and interracial marriage here in America. I also wonder how her parents would feel if she decided to marry a black man.

Keep in mind, Black hebrew isrealites.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-10-2014, 04:55 PM
(01-10-2014 01:41 PM)Nurse Wrote:  You'd think the blue jean skirts and terrible perms would serve as birth control... but no. The Duggar mom's vagina has got to be the size of the Gulf of Mexico. I don't know how the Duggar dad managed to get off to continue to impregnate her.

Tell us how you really feel. I mean, don't sugar coat it or anything. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-10-2014, 05:14 PM
(01-10-2014 04:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 01:41 PM)Nurse Wrote:  You'd think the blue jean skirts and terrible perms would serve as birth control... but no. The Duggar mom's vagina has got to be the size of the Gulf of Mexico. I don't know how the Duggar dad managed to get off to continue to impregnate her.

Tell us how you really feel. I mean, don't sugar coat it or anything. Tongue

Hopefully I conveyed the message that I hate those fuckers. Angel Probably past the point of rationality.

I almost blew my closet cover when I had a facebook rant about one I know personally running for Congress and standing by my neighborhood entrance with 9 of his kids. My rant may have included something along the lines of "wake up sheeple" and mentioning the hitler billboard in Auburn. My mom called me pissed asking if I was against christianity, apparently she had my account posts emailed to her despite her claims she didn't get on Facebook. I assured her I love jeebus and joined here two days later.