Poll: Do you think she is right to file a lawsuit?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Jessica Alhquist Lawsuit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2011, 05:43 PM

RE: Jessica Alhquist Lawsuit
(27-04-2011 06:13 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  As someone who went to a catholic school I say good luck to her religion has no place in schools. You go to school to learn you go to church to learn about religion keep them separate.
It's like the bumper sticker I use to have on my car.
Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your church.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GassyKitten's post
13-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Omg, this is one of my first ever threads.

This story is one of the things that first got me interested in atheism. If it wasn't for Jessica Ahlquist I woulda probs never joined the forum.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2013, 08:33 AM
(13-09-2013 07:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Omg, this is one of my first ever threads.

This story is one of the things that first got me interested in atheism. If it wasn't for Jessica Ahlquist I woulda probs never joined the forum.

And if you wouldn't have joined, you'd probably be skinny and have a great job and girlfriend. Laughat Heart
14-09-2013, 08:41 AM
(14-09-2013 08:33 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  And if you wouldn't have joined, you'd probably be skinny and have a great job and girlfriend. Laughat Heart

And if you hadn't joined I wouldn't have to put up with you and I'd probably be happy. Weeping Heart

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-09-2013, 08:41 AM
(14-09-2013 08:41 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 08:33 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  And if you wouldn't have joined, you'd probably be skinny and have a great job and girlfriend. Laughat Heart

And if you hadn't joined I wouldn't have to put up with you and I'd probably be happy. Weeping Heart

Hug