Jesus’s foreskin? (Theist input would be appreciated)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-11-2013, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2013 01:13 AM by Raptor Jesus.)
Jesus’s foreskin? (Theist input would be appreciated)
Considering Jesus is (for sake of argument) the most perfect humanoid being to ever exist on the face of the earth, and is completely without error or fault, and also considering his daddy, the big guy, hates foreskins sooooo fucking much, would Jesus have been born without a foreskin? After all, if he was born with a foreskin, would that not make him less than perfect?

Consider Hmmm…

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Jesus’s foreskin? (Theist impute would be appreciated)
Christians believe Jesus is the perfect son of God, Jewish people do not. Jewish people are against foreskin, Christians are not. Well, at least I've never known a Christian who is against foreskin.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-11-2013, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2013 11:37 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
Nope, his daddy hates them too! And his daddy is also perfect so what daddy says goes. And "God" is eternal and unchanging, so he still hate them today. Christians just aren't Jewish enough.

Yahweh almost even killed Moses over it, and Moses is his boy! So I think he's pretty serious about it.

22-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Also, have you ever seen Jesus' penis? Maybe he was born without foreskin...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Jesus's foreskin fell off right when he fell out of his mother. Its the only way it would make sense.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
22-11-2013, 11:52 PM
Jesus Foreskin Christ, the things you guys come up with.... Rolleyes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
22-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Supposedly the Vatican has his mummified foreskin. Or someone stole it or some shit. Idk, it's all hooey. I personally think circumcision is dumb.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 3 users Like Cephalotus's post
22-11-2013, 11:57 PM
(22-11-2013 11:52 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Jesus Foreskin Christ, the things you guys come up with.... Rolleyes

Made my night!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-11-2013, 12:00 AM
Tits on a boar hog....

....or nipples on a dude....

...hey, WAIT -- Jeebus had nipples, too!!!!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
23-11-2013, 12:02 AM
What's wrong with foreskin? How does a penis become imperfect by virtue of it's foreskin?

Besides, he was Jewish - they would have removed it within a week of his birth. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein