Jesus - A vergence in the Force

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-02-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Jesus - A vergence in the Force
Your sources are wrong.

Look at how the Jedi were trained verses the sith

Jedi were to shun strong emotion while the sith were trained to envoke said emotions for their source of power.

The chosen one was to bring balance to the force.
Meaning one who could experience both sides and not be defined or controlled by the light or darkside. Only Luke was able to balance the hard/harsh emotions (his failure at the cave the striking out at palpatine, the anger the emporer said he was using to beat Vader.) Luke delved into the dark side was able to use and draw strength from it and retain his light side status. something no one else could do.

His efforts and his beliefs gave anikin what he needed to change back. A change that killed him (literally if you read any of the books his hate and manuipulation of the darkside kept him alive that is why in ESB You have that scene with him helmet off practicing breathing on his own.) But luke continued on.

I know what wookiepedia says, but the cannoneers are wrong here. everyone thinks anikin was the choosen one, but in fact he wasn't. I just hope Disney does not mess up this 'vergence.'

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2014, 10:22 PM
I may have to side with Drich on this one.

If Jedi were to shun strong emotion, why did Jesus overturn the moneylenders' tables? Or get angry at fig trees?

Maybe he was a Sith after all.

Doc
22-02-2014, 10:25 PM
(22-02-2014 10:22 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  I may have to side with Drich on this one.

If Jedi were to shun strong emotion, why did Jesus overturn the moneylenders' tables? Or get angry at fig trees?

Maybe he was a Sith after all.

Doc

If Jesus throws Yahweh down a reactor core, that would tie this stuff up perfectly.
23-02-2014, 01:39 AM
The father, once a sociopath, realizes the error of his ways and joins his son after seriously wounding him, to defeat the enemy.

It's obvious Darth Vader is YHWH, and Luke (the only Biblical name used in the story) is Jesus. C3PO and R2D2 are random clueless apostles of Luke. Obi-Wan is John the Baptist, Han Solo is Peter, and Chewbaca is Peter's dog Scruffy, who only appeared in the director's cut of the New Testament.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
[+] 1 user Likes toadaly's post