Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice
Read Josephus. And in the nt the "Jew" who be heads John the Baptist is Herod and his wife is Herodias. They are both named after Horus. Also Bucky the word Aristocrat stems from the same root. R. S. And the letter R is the Phoenician symbol of the eye of hours which Turks revere as the Nazar. Which means that a person who worships the eye of horus is a Nazarene. Turkey was Greater Armenia by the way. Ar of course means "fire" as in arson or hearth or charcoal or kerosene. If you understand isoglosses.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Bucky. I'm bored now. You are a dope. I am going to watch some FatherTed on YouTube
24-11-2015, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2015 01:50 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(24-11-2015 01:31 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Read Josephus. And in the nt the "Jew" who be heads John the Baptist is Herod and his wife is Herodias. They are both named after Horus. Also Bucky the word Aristocrat stems from the same root. R. S. And the letter R is the Phoenician symbol of the eye of hours which Turks revere as the Nazar. Which means that a person who worships the eye of horus is a Nazarene. Turkey was Greater Armenia by the way. Ar of course means "fire" as in arson or hearth or charcoal or kerosene. If you understand isoglosses.

"Herodias /hero-dias/ [4 sylls.] as a girls' name is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Herodias is "to monitor, watch over".

You are such a complete fraud.

Herod (/ˈhɛrəd/; Hebrew: הוֹרְדוֹס‎, Hordos, Greek: Ἡρῴδης, Hērōdēs;

More fake dot connection from db the delusional fool.

"Aristocracy (Greek ἀριστοκρατία aristokratía, from ἄριστος aristos "excellent," and κράτος kratos "power") is a form of government that places power in the hands of a small, privileged ruling class.[1] The term derives from the Greek aristokratia, meaning "rule of the best".

You get another F - for today.

And who was the "dope" again ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-11-2015, 02:43 PM
(24-11-2015 01:18 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  And Bucky. The word horus gives us "chorus" who are like the disciples around the principle singer. Or can you not see the similarity of the two words? I'll help. Take the first letter off chorus. Get it?

Chorus (Meriam-Webster)

Quote:Origin of CHORUS
Latin, ring dance, chorus, from Greek choros
First Known Use: 1567

Horus (Meriam-Webster)

Quote:Origin of HORUS
Late Latin, from Greek Hōros, from Egyptian Ḥr
First Known Use: 1832

You can't even fucking google, you revolting idiot.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
24-11-2015, 02:53 PM
(24-11-2015 01:18 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  And Bucky. The word horus gives us "chorus" who are like the disciples around the principle singer. Or can you not see the similarity of the two words? I'll help. Take the first letter off chorus. Get it?

Wow you are a arrogant dipshit. You understand there is a lot of study and era going into language shifts and language changes and there are patterns and easily notable language shifts. Like why English will have K sounds where French has sha in some areas and German V- over English F-s it's because along the lines vowel & language sounds shift time.

But to just say, oh these words are similar minus 1 letter, that means it! without looking at the evidence and the eras/origins/shifts or anything of the sort is just disturbingly delusional. You need to get better at self-examining your assumptions and faults.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
24-11-2015, 03:14 PM
(24-11-2015 01:09 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Horus worshippers mainly.

Bucky. This is where we get words like horoscope and hour which are a circle of 12. Around a central cross dividing the day or year into quarters. In the night sky you can see th u can see this cross tonight just behind horus with his o Gallic "belt" Go look. You'll thank me.

No one here is going to be thanking you for your moronic dot-connecting.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2015, 03:16 PM

No, it doesn't. Do you just pull this stuff out of your ass? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2015, 03:33 PM
Like the French Coeur and English heart. The spelling comes later because language originates in the stringing together of sounds and with time different people pronounce these sounds differently. Then when words are reduced to writing they are spelt differently. The ar or har or char or Ker sound comes from the concept of fire. That is why you get words like crystal which has to do with light and charisma. If you look up Ur which was where Aryans originated from you will find it means "camp" because people lived around fires.

Human language is similar on one level monkey song or birdsong. At its deepest level. http://m.livescience.com/46372-human-lan...-song.html

You should read up on linguistics. You'll thank me.
24-11-2015, 03:38 PM
(24-11-2015 03:33 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  You should read up on linguistics. You'll thank me.

I'd be delighted to read up on linguistics, please point me to the reference text you draw your delusions from? Specifically the derivation of 'Chorus' from 'Horus' - I'll start you off with an easy one. Or are you your own best reference, like every other fucking worthless crank?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-11-2015, 03:40 PM
(24-11-2015 03:33 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Like the French Coeur and English heart. The spelling comes later because language originates in the stringing together of sounds and with time different people pronounce these sounds differently. Then when words are reduced to writing they are spelt differently. The ar or har or char or Ker sound comes from the concept of fire. That is why you get words like crystal which has to do with light and charisma. If you look up Ur which was where Aryans originated from you will find it means "camp" because people lived around fires.

Human language is similar on one level monkey song or birdsong. At its deepest level. http://m.livescience.com/46372-human-lan...-song.html

You should read up on linguistics. You'll thank me.

Yes... that's what has already been stated here and told to you.

That doesn't make an ASSUMPTION correct or demonstrate how actual linguists determine what an origin & connection is. There are also not homologous words from other cultures, that wind up having the same spelling or same pronunciation/or similar, that also don't have the same meaning or origin at all. There is a lot of wiggle work but most scholars or folks studying these situations won't just accept such a flimsy 1 letter off connection to establish an actual link. That's sophomoric behavior and working out of what you desire to be truth.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson